Last Date:20 November,2019
Advt. No. : ITR/HRD/AT/05/2019
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
DRDO aka Defence Research and Development Organization, Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 116 Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice Vacancy (CEPTAM-09/A&A) Vacancy 2019. DRDO Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.drdo.gov.in
Name of the post – Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice
No of post – 116
Pay Scale – 8000/-, 9000/- (Per Month)
General Condition:government jobs
- Candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Non candidates are likely registered to be rejected.
- The fresh pass out candidates (passing their B.E/B.Tech / Diploma degree in apply 2017, 2018, 2019) only can Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2017 are not eligible.
- Candidates with post graduate qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
- B.Tech / Diploma degree holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualifications shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
- The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
- Selected candidates have to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificate” at the time of joining.
- Verification of credentials shall be done prior to conduct of Personal Interview only and in case of any deviation from or non-conformity with the desired qualification, candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the applicants called for any stage of the selection process.
- The Selected candidates must execute a Contract for a period of 12 months of training as per provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules framed there under.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- It shall not be obligatory on the part of the Integrated Test Range, Chandipur, where training is imparted, to offer any employment to any apprentice after completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
- ITR reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of seats for apprenticeship training.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducing the process of selection of apprentice by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
- ITR reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the advertisement / selection process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
- In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Hon’ble High Court of Odisha, Cuttack.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile / Pen Drives / Laptops /Electronic Devices / Camera at the time of Interview.
- The apprentices will not be provided any quarters / hostel accommodation/ transport by this establishment at the time of interview and also during the training period.
How To Apply:
- Online application process will start on RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) from 01st November, 2019 (9:00 AM) to 20th November, 2019 (upto 5:30 PM).
- Interested candidates with qualifications as above are invited to apply online through website https ://rac.gov.in with uploading the self attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support of age, qualification and caste.
- All information regarding Written Test/Interview, Call letters, etc. shall be provided through website only. No hardcopy mailing of Written Test/Interview Call letters shall be done by the ITR. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of Admit Card / Call Letter shall be that of the candidate.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the online application for their record.
- Applicants are advised to keep a watch on the above website for any updates / changes.
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) (IAST: raksā anūsandhān ēvaṁ vikās saṁgaṭhan) is an agency of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production of the Indian Ordnance Factories with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
- With a network of 52 laboratories, which are engaged in developing defence technologies covering various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems, DRDO is India’s largest and most diverse research organisation. The organisation includes around 5,000 scientists belonging to the Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) and about 25,000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel.
- The DRDO was established in 1958 by amalgamating the Defence Science Organisation and some of the technical development establishments. A separate Department of Defence Research and Development was formed in 1980 which later on administered DRDO and its 50 laboratories/establishments. Most of the time the Defence Research Development Organisation was treated as if it was a vendor and the Army Headquarters or the Air Headquarters were the customers. Because the Army and the Air Force themselves did not have any design or construction responsibility, they tended to treat the designer or Indian industry at par with their corresponding designer in the world market. If they could get a MiG-21 from the world market, they wanted a MiG-21 from DRDO.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form