Last Date:26 November,2019
Advt No : 03/2019
Border Roads Organisation (BRO)
BRO aka Border Roads Organisation invites Sarkari Job applications for the posts of 540 Multi Skilled Worker (MSW). Apply before 26 November 2019. BRO Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.bro.gov.in
Name of the post – Multi Skilled Worker (MSW)
No of post – 540
Pay Scale – 18000/- Level-1
Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent and Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training OR Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations.
General Instruction:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Only Male candidates need to apply. Female candidates need not to apply.
- Centre for Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) – GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Alandi Road, Pune – 411015.
- All applications quoting the Advertisement No, date and post applied for should be submitted to Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015 through Registered post alongwith acknowledgment.
- Candidate must ensure that they fulfill the entire requirement such as physical standards, Medical standards, educational / technical criteria, experience, age and other requisite essential criteria for particular post before filling the application form.
- The candidates should have the requisite educational/technical qualifications and other requisite essential eligibility criteria for specified trade from recognized university/institute for Central Govt. jobs AS ON THE CLOSING DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION. Those awaiting results of the final examination need not apply. Commandant, GREF Centre may reject the candidature of the candidates at any stage of recruitment process in case the candidate is not fulfilling the requisite criteria and if appointed, such candidates are liable to be terminated/ removed from service summarily.
- Candidate should submit the application in prescribed format only and must sign at the prescribed places. Application should be on good quality A4 size bond (75 GSM) paper using one side only. News Paper cutting should not be used as application. The candidates purchasing printed applications from the market should ensure that it confirms to the prescribed format published in the Employment News. The candidates can also make photocopy of the application format as given in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar and then fill up the details. They can also download the application format from the website of www.bro.gov.in. The candidates should send their application well in advance before the closing date. Commandant GREF CENTRE will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery of the application etc.
- Candidates should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the 10 th Class/High School examination certificates as on the date of submission of applications will only be accepted. MARK SHEETS IN PLACE OF CERTIFICATES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS PROOF OF DATE OF BIRTH.
- Serving defence personnel likely to be released from service within one year from the closing date can also apply against Ex-servicemen vacancies.
- Call letters for Physical Efficiency Test and Practical Test (Trade Test) are being sent to candidates by ordinary post and the same can also be seen on BRO web site www.bro.gov.in. Commandant, GREF Centre will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery of call letters. Issuing of call letters are provisional subject to being found eligible in all respect. Results of qualified candidates for appearing in Written Test along with date of Written Test & venue will be displayed in the website of www.bro.gov.in.
- Candidates will be provisionally selected based on Combined Merit List in Written Test only and will have to undergo Medical Examination. Those candidates who have been declared FIT in Medical Examination and meeting all criteria, will have to undergo training at GREF Centre, Pune for specified period.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC & EWSs who have applied for any trade in their respective categories must not apply separately against UR vacancies since at the time of preparing Combined Merit List their names will be automatically upgraded in UR category if they meet cut off marks of UR category and fulfill other UR category criteria.
- SC/ST/OBC & EWSs candidates who fulfill required educational qualification / technical qualification under UR category can also apply against UR vacancies, in case no vacancies exist in their respective category against this advertisement. However, no relaxation in age and application fees would be permissible to them.
- Any subsequent changes in the terms and conditions of this Advertisement as per extent rules will stand good. Commandant, GREF Centre reserves the right to consider/incorporate any subsequent changes/modifications/additions in the terms and conditions of recruitment under this Advertisement if necessitated and applicable.
- Vacancies are liable to increase/decrease/cancelled without any further notice.
- All candidates will undergo Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) in order to qualify for Written Test as mentioned at Appendix ‘A’.
- Passing of Physical Efficiency Test is mandatory for all trades. Physically handicapped candidates, Ex-servicemen and departmental candidates applying for re-appointment are exempted from undergoing Physical Efficiency Test.
- In order to qualify for Written Test, candidates should qualify in Physical Efficiency Test and Practical Test (Trade Test) wherever applicable. However, no weightage of marks of this Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test will be given towards final selection of candidates.
- Written test will be Objective / Subjective in nature and will be bilingual (Hindi & English). Objective part will be OMR based, whereas subjective part has to be answered in the answer sheet. Marks obtained in the Written Test will only be considered for selection of candidates for further recruitment process.
- let us not forget that roads in this difficult terrain have been built not only with mere cement and concrete, but also with the blood of men of the Border Roads Organisation of India. Many lost their lives for the cause of duty on the project. To these men, who always play with danger and laugh at death, duty comes first. These fallen heroes came from all parts of Mother India, to contribute their mite to the defence of their mother land and prosperity of their neighbours.
- From an Article ‘Highways to Adventure’
- published in ‘THE MIRROR’ Magazine, Jul 1975
- THE GENESIS The early years post Independence saw India with a 15000 kilometers long border to be secured and a vast, remote and economically backward North and North Eastern Region, with an inadequate road communication network, to support its future development.
- Nation’s most reputed, multifaceted, transnational, modern construction Organisation committed to meeting the strategic needs of the armed forces with enlightened leadership, a strong, skilled and committed work force, a well ingrained value system and a strong environment conscience. Playing a national role in socio economic development through its large scale contribution to infrastructure development.
click above to download
the employment notification