Last Date:09 November,2019
Advt. No. : 78/2019
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MPRL)
MRPL aka Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 201 Technical Assistant Trainee Vacancy. Apply Online before 09 November 2019. MRPL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.mrpl.co.in
Name of the post – Technical Assistant Trainee
No of post – 201
Pay Scale – 11,900 – 32,000/-
Diploma in relevant Engineering Discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR/OBC(NCL)/EWS category and minimum 50% marks inaggregate for SC/ST/PWD category.
General Instruction:latest andhra govt jobs
- No other Qualification other than expressly mentioned in the Qualification Criteria would be accepted.
- The admit card for Written Test indicating the time and venue for candidate can be downloaded from MRPL website around 21 days prior to the date of Written Test.
- While filling online application, it is mandatory for all the candidates to upload their Photograph, Signatures, Caste Certificate/PWD certificate/Income and Asset Certificate for EWS Category/Work Experience Proof etc. as specified in this advertisement without any exception.
- Candidates should comply with additional instructions of MRPL, if any.
- No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application, at any stage.
- Candidate must ensure to have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement as on 09/11/2019. Candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the required qualification and other eligibility criteria, before applying for the post. In case it is found that the information furnished by a candidate is defective in any manner or has been deliberately suppressed, the candidature will be summarily rejected as and when it comes to the notice of the Management. The candidates are advised to satisfy themselves fully about the correctness of the information furnished to MRPL. The candidature would be rejected if found ineligible at any stage.
- Issue of admit card for Written Test/Skill Test, call letter for Document Scrutiny etc. does not confer any right of acceptance of candidature and should not be construed as an acknowledgment of fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- Valid E-Mail ID and Mobile Number.: The E-Mail ID and Mobile Number entered in the Online Application Form should remain valid / active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the Email ID and Mobile Number will be allowed once submitted. The candidate himself/herself will be responsible for wrong or expired E-Mail ID & Mobile Number.
- PHOTOGRAPH: One recent color passport size photograph preferably with white background, not more than three months old is to be SCANNED AND UPLOADED in the space earmarked in the online application Form. Size of the file for photograph should be between 20kb-40kb.
- Signature (in Blue/Black ink) against white background is to be SCANNED and UPLOADED in the space earmarked in the Online Application Form and as per the guidelines given on website. Candidates must ensure that the signatures are identical throughout the Recruitment process at all stages and/or places. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidate is advised to confirm his/her uploaded signature which should be clearly visible / identifiable at the appropriate place. Size of file should be between 10kb20kb.
- Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate, Income and Asset Certificate for EWS Category, Ex-servicemen Proof: OBC/SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates will have to upload scanned copy of their relevant Caste /Disability/Income and Asset Certificate for EWS Category certificates. Ex-serviceman shall upload proof of being Ex-serviceman. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in .jpg/.pdf format only.
- Wherever work experience is essential, the candidates applying for such posts need to upload the proof of work experience clearly indicating the date of joining and the date of relieving.
- In case of any clarification on recruitment process, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No other form of communication shall be entertained. However, pendency of any such query will not effect in extension of scheduled dates of the recruitment process.
- The decision of MRPL in all matters relating to the conduct of Written Test etc. and preparation of merit list will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- How To Apply:
- A candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall log on to https://www.mrpl.co.in/careers and click on the link “Recruitment in Non-Management CadreAdvt. No. 78/2019”. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before filling the application form online, candidate has to ensure that he/she is fulfilling the advertised eligibility criteria by reading the detailed advertisement available on the link “Detailed advertisement- Advt.No.78/2019”
- If the candidate is fulfilling the advertised eligibility criteria, then he/she can click the link “Apply Online- Advt.No.78/2019” and fill the details in the respective fields.
- Candidate will have to fill the requisite information like Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability, whether Departmental (MRPL) employee, Educational Qualification, Work Experience, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Communication Address, Details of arrest/Prosecution by any court etc. On submission of Details, Candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any,otherwise to SUBMIT his/her final data.
- Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificates, Other Certificates etc. is to be up-loaded as per instructions given on the website in the link “Guidelines for scanning the Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate, Income and Asset Certificate (for EWS Category) etc.”. There will be separate links for uploading Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate, Income and Asset Certificate (For EWS Category) and Work Experience proof etc. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate, Income and Asset Certificate (For EWS Category) and Work Experience Proof etc.”
- Recent passport size color photograph, preferably with white background, must be used. Size of the file for photograph should be between 20kb-40kb.
- For signature the candidate has to sign on white paper with Blue/Black Ink. If the candidate’s signature at subsequent stages, if applicable, does not match the scanned signature on the Admit Card/Attendance Sheet, the candidature of the candidate will be disqualified. Size of file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC-Non creamy layer/EWS/PWD) has to scan and upload the relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format. In case of failure of uploading the relevant certificate/document, the candidature will not be accepted. The prescribed format of SC/ST/OBC-Non creamy layer/PWD/EWS certificate is available at https://www.mrpl.co.in/careers
- Online Application Form will not be Accepted/Registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photograph, signature and certificate/document (if applicable) as specified.
- After uploading, Candidates have to preview the uploaded images. Here the candidate is advised to see that, his/her uploaded photograph is clearly visible/ identifiable in the appropriate row and the specimen signature is also visible in appropriate space. If for any reason uploaded images are not up to the mark then the candidate can upload these images again by following the same procedure. In no case these spaces should be swapped. If the candidate is satisfied with the uploaded images, he/she may proceed further.
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) is a schedule ‘A’ Miniratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. MRPL is located in a beautiful hilly terrain, north of Mangaluru city, in Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka State (India). The 15 Million Metric Tonne Refinery has got a versatile design with complex secondary processing units and a high flexibility to process Crudes of various API, delivering a variety of quality products.
- MRPL, with its parent company Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), owns and operates ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), a petrochemical unit capable of producing 1 Million Tonnes of Para Xylene. OMPL, situated in the adjacent Mangalore Special Economic Zone ( MSEZ), is integrated with the refinery operations. Para Xylene from OMPL is sold in the export market.
- Shell MRPL Aviation Fuels and Services Limited (SMA) is a 50:50 joint venture between MRPL and Shell Gas B.V. (Shell), a step down subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Netherlands markets aviation turbine fuel (ATF) to airlines, both domestic as well as International carriers. SMA currently procures ATF from MRPL Refinery Complex, and supplies at Bengaluru, Goa, Mangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Calicut, Madurai. SMA also services International Carriers through alternative supply arrangement at Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkatta.
- MRPL has also maintained timely supplies to State Trading Corporation, Mauritius which has a long term supply contract with MRPL. The company has been continuously supplying fuel requirement to mauritius for the past dacade.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form