Advt. No. GAIL/VJPR/MS/Contract/01/17-18
GAIL (India) Limited
GAIL (lndia) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas Company is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production. Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and it’s related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAlL is spearheading the move to a new
era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major
consumption centers in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points.
GAlL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
GAIL (India) Limited is looking for promising, energetic individuals with bright academic record for the following
status on CONTRACT BASIS:
GAIL Vacancy Details:
1.Post Name: Visiting Specialist Doctor
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.1300/- (Per Visit)
2.Post Name: General Duty Medical Officer
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.53000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: MBBS with MS/Diploma In Ophthalmology with one years experience.
- Notice period of 30 days would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual engagement if terminated prior to stipulated tenure period.
- Selected candidate will not have any right whatsoever to claim for regular appointment in GAIL by virtue of working as a Contract Medical Officer.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fulfil the essential eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/agreement/services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSU/Nationalized Bank/Autonomous bodies shall be required to apply through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty/ inconvenience, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
- GAIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason therefore.
- Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information on selected candidates and general instructions during the course of recruitment process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail id provided by the candidates. Therefore, candidates may provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Guna (M.P.) Court only.
How to Apply GAIL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with one set of photocopy of all relevant testimonials and 2 passport size colour photographs send to Dr. M Amil, Dy. Gen. Manager (Medical Services), GAIL Hospital, GAIL (India) Limited, Vijaipur, Distt–Guna, Madhya Pradesh, Pin Code- 473112 or by email to email@example.com on or before 17.06.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 17.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification