Last Date: 02nd June, 2017
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjang Hospital
The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi Invites applications for the post of 186 Junior Resident. Apply before 02 June 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
VMMC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Resident
No. of Vacancy: 186 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: MBBS Degree from a Recognized University & must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC) or BDS degree from a Recognized University.
- Applications as per given format should be accompanied by self attested copies of (I) Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (For MBBS) and Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Dental Council or State Dental council (For BDS) (II)Internship Completion Certificate (III)one passport size photograph (IV) Caste Certificate or PWD (Ortho) Certificate from government hospital (if any).
- Undertaking must be signed by the candidate.
- Incomplete or unsigned and without self attested application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Seats are reserved for SC, ST, and OBC & PWD (Ortho) as per Central Govt. Rules issued from time to time.
- DMC (For MBBS) and DDC or State Dental Council (For BDS) Registration Certificate are mandatory and will be submitted with application form or at the time of counselling. No candidate will be allowed to attend the counselling, if he/she will not submit DMC (For MBBS) and DDC or State Dental Council (For BDS).
- (i) For OBC Candidates please attach certificate from appropriate authority, which is meant for the post under the Central Government of India, and Certified that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should be after 01.04.2017 in annexure 10.
- (ii) For SC, ST – certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in format of State Govt/Central Govt. of India.
- Those who have already done one year Junior Residency in any Govt. Hospital will not be considered and need not apply.
- Only applications in response to this advertisement and OBC Certificate in prescribed Performa as per given format will be considered and the name of suitable candidate as per criteria given above will be displayed on the website www.vmmcsjh.nic.in.
How to Apply VMMC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (for MBBS & BDS), Internship Completion Certificate, one passport size photograph & Caste Certificate send to near Gate no. 2 and near Bank of Baroda Safdarjung Hospital Branch, New Delhi-110029 on or before 02.06.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 02.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form