Last Date:10 June,2019
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI)
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) invites applications for the post of 07 Chief Executive Officer, Project Manager & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 10 June 2019. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is https://www.stpi.in/
Name of the post – Chief Executive Officer, Project Manager & Various
No of post – 07
Pay Scale – 20,000 – 200,000/-
B.E./B.Tech, MBA, MCA, Graduate.
General Instruction:bank jobs
- Canvassing / trying to influence STPI employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates recommended by the Selection Committee shall be offered appointment.
- Selection candidate shall be appointed initially for three years which may be further extended based on performance of the candidate.
- STPI at its own discretion may remove selected candidate any time without assigning any reason thereof as per the terms and conditions of appointment.
- No TA / DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the interview.
- Applicants are advised to visit the website of STPI https://recruitment.stpi.in/msh/ for any updates.Last Date of receipt of applications: Last date of receipt of application shall be 15 days from the date of publication.
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility requirements may fill up the application online available at website https://recruitment.stpi.in/msh/ before the last date.
- Application received by the last date of receipt of application shall be screened. Therefore,applicants are required to go through the eligibility criteria carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility before applying.
- After successful screening of application, the screened-in candidate shall be called for Personal Interview.
- The Candidates must be accompanied with original documents in support of their candidature in original and submit photocopy of a set of testimonials duly self-attested to STPI at the time of interview.
- The qualification of the candidates must be from recognized University / Institution.
- Name of the Applicant in application form must be same as mentioned in the certificate of matric. In case the candidate has changed his name subsequent to matric, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interview.
- STPI maintains internal engineering resources to provide consulting, training and implementation services. Services cover network design, system integration, installation, operations and maintenance of application networks and facilities in varied areas. It is an export oriented scheme for the development and export of computer software, including export of professional services. The process development of STPI is in accordance to the Quality Management System, and adheres to ISO 9001 certification.The STP Scheme provides various benefits to the registered units, including 100% foreign equity, tax incentives, duty-free import, duty-free indigenous procurement, CST reimbursement, DTA entitlement, and deemed exporting.
- STPI has played a seminal role in India having earned a reputation as an information technology superpower.citation needed STP units exported software and information technology worth Rs. 215264 crore in FY 2010-11.The state with the largest export contribution was Karnataka followed by Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Telangana. STPI has a presence in many major cities of India including the cities of Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Trivandrum, Kanpur, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, Warangal, Kakinada, Lucknow, Pune, Surat, Tirupati, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
- Besides regulating the STP scheme, STPI centers also provide a variety of services including high-speed data communication, incubation facilities, consultancy, network monitoring, data centers and data hosting. STPI provides physical hosting for the National Internet Exchange of India.
- The tax benefits under the Income Tax Act Section 10A applicable to STP units has expired since March 2011. While the Government has chosen not to extend the Sec 10A benefits against the demand by the IT units, most of the STP registered SME units will be affected, and now will have to pay income tax on profits earned from exports.
- A new incentive scheme for IT and ITES companies is under discussion. It will help dispersal of IT industry in smaller cities and also support STPI-registered units which have not come under SEZs as well as other units which are not covered under any incentive scheme. This incentive scheme is seen as an alternate scheme to compensate the STPI units, but the same would be restricted to those units located in tier II and III cities. However, the proposal is still under consideration and no announcement has been made.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form