Advt. No. : 2(17)/I/STPI-HQ/2018
Software Technology Parks of India(STPI)
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) invites applications for the post of 06 Scientist. Apply Online before 10 June 2018. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Scientist ‘D’
No of post- 03
Pay Scale- 78800 — 209200/- Level -12
2.Name of the post- Scientist ‘E’
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- 123100-215900/- Level -13
3.Name of the post- Scientist ‘F’
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- 131100 — 216600/- Level -13A
Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters in Computer Applications with 1st class or M. Sc. with 1st class in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Information Technology with relevant experience OR Master Degree in Tech./ Engineering with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science with relevant experience OR Ph.D. in Science/ Engineering in any of the above mentioned disciplines /inter-disciplines.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Persons working in Central/ State Government/PSUs/Autonomous organizations may send their applications through proper channel alongwith the ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years and their latest vigilance profile [(i)penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details disciplinary action initiated/ being initiated if any etc.]. However, a copy of the application may send in advance for consideration.
- Appointment made on Direct Recruitment basis shall be on contract basis for a period of three years which is likely to be regularized/ extended/ terminated depending upon the performance of the candidate during contract service. The persons who are currently holding permanent position in Central/ State Government/PSUs/Autonomous organizations, their appointment in this society can be made on the basis of immediate absorption. However, if the post held by candidate is on the scale of pay lower than the advertised post’s scale of pay, the appointment shall have one year of probation in STPI as per STPI Bye-laws. The policy that Government employees joining Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies can do so only “immediate absorption” basis will also apply to employees of one Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies joining other Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies, regardless of the level of the posts involved.
- Candidates those who have applied on Transfer (Absorption) basis are requested to forward the necessary documents alongwith document certifying the date of appointment in the present grade and also certificate of equivalency of IDA pay-scale with CDA pay-scale (If applicable).
- Age shall be reckoned as on last date of receipt of application. Last of reckoning of age shall not be extended in view of extension of extra period of 10 days for submission of application given to applicant residing in remote areas. The upper age limit in respect of candidates working in Govt./STPI on regular basis or candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and persons with disabilities shall be relaxable as per prevailing instructions. Relaxation in the upper age limit shall also be provided to the contract employee engaged by STPI on consolidated monthly remuneration equivalent to the period of their continuous service performed in STPI, which shall not exceed five years.
- The eligibility of the candidates in terms of educational qualifications, experience, age etc. will be determined on the information furnished by the candidate on the closing date for receipt of applications. No adding information shall be entertained after the closing date of receipt of applications. Incomplete/unsigned applications will not be entertained and the application form without the copies of requisite certificates will be rejected.
- Number of posts may vary. STPI reserves the right not to fill up any of posts, if it so decides. STPI reserves the right to operate the post(s) of higher grade in the lower grade and to offer the appointment to the candidate in lower grade, in case the Selection Committee recommends.
- Management reserves the right to fix the criteria for short listing the candidates to be called for interview.
- In case any candidate found ineligible on any ground even after his appointment, his service will be terminated immediately without assigning any reason thereof. Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any false/misleading information/document or submit any document which is defective or fabricated or otherwise commit any act of misconduct in submitting the application form or during the course of recruitment. In case any
such case is detected by STPI at any stage, during or after recruitment OR in case any candidate found ineligible on any ground, appropriate action shall be taken against the candidate. Any litigation will be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi courts.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:10-06-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.stpi.in on or before 10.06.2018. candidates may also send Hard copy of Online application along with duly attested copies of certificates relating to qualification(s), date of birth, experience certificate(s), caste certificate etc. to the Chief Admn Officer, Software Technology Parks of India, 9th Floor, NDCC-II, Jai Singh Marg, New Delhi -110001 on or before 25.06.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form