Indian Council of Social Science Research(ICSSR)
Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi Invites applications for the post of 14 Lower Division Clerk & Programmer. Apply before 04 June 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Lower Division Clerk
No of post- 12
Pay Scale- 5200 – 20200/-
Grade Pay- 1900/-
2.Name of the post- Programmer
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- 15600 — 39100/-
Grade Pay- 1900/-
Lower Division Clerk:- Higher Secondary or Equivalent, should have a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m.in English / or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
Programmer:- Master’s degree with at least 50% marks in any of the social science or statistics or mathematics or operational research.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Fee in the form of Demand Draft or Postal order should be in favour of ICSSR, New Delhi.
- Number of posts is tentative. ICSSR reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and may or may not fill any post(s).
- The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession and fulfilment of the essential and desirable qualifications for a post does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview/ test.
- An application fee of Rs.400/- is chargeable from the candidates except SC/ST/Differently abled candidates applying for the post of LDC. The fee may be deposited in favour of the Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi Payable at New Delhi through Demand Draft/Pay Order.
- One recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the top right hand corner of the application. Application without photograph will be treated as incomplete application.
- Envelope containing application should be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LDC.”
- The candidates short-listed for interview/ test will be informed by post, e-mail as well as notified in the ICSSR’s website. The ICSSR will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Original certificates should be produced only at the time of interview/test. However, attested photocopies of testimonials may also be attached with the application in support of their educational qualifications and experience etc.
- Applications received after expiry of the prescribed period and/or found to be incomplete in any manner or not submitted in prescribed proforma will not be entertained.
- The decision of the ICSSR in respect of selections shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any type from any source will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
- The selection would be based on SSC method of recruitment for LDC as given in the advertisement.
- Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC and Physically Handicapped candidates shall be as per the Govt. of India rules.
Last Date for Submission Of Application form:04-06-2018.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates in proof of age, qualifications, experience etc. send to the Administrative Officer, Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067 on or before 04.06.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form