Advt. No. : 01/2018
Orissa Hydro Power Corporation(OHPC)
OHPC aka Orissa Hydro Power Corporation invites application for the post of 96 Diploma Engineer Trainees, Graduate Engineer Trainees & Management Trainee. Apply Online before 05 December 2018. OHPC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.ohpcltd.com
Name of the post – Diploma Engineer Trainees, Graduate Engineer Trainees & Management Trainee
No of post – 96
Pay Scale – 22500/- , 28000/- (Per Month)
Diploma, B.E./B.Tech, MBA, LLB.
- At present, only the online applications are invited from the candidates for admission to the Computer Based Test. After declaration of CBT result the candidates who will be shortlisted in the CBT will be required to furnish a
printout / hard copy of online application form along with photo copies of certificate and documents on or before prescribed date, which will be intimated on website on a later date.
- Degree certificate, Caste Certificate, Odia Test Pass Certiﬁcate, Discharge Certificate of Ex—servicemen and Identity Card of physically Handicapped Persons must have been issued by the competent authority within the last date fixed for submission of online application form.
- A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his / her candidature by offering illegal gratification or canvasing in any form or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to
rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the ongoing recruitment, but also may be debarred permanently from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by OHPC.
- Application submitted to OHPC if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable for rejection. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Mere applying for the post and fulﬁlled eligibility criteria in reference to the advertisement does not confer any right for an applicant to claim appointment.
- Any dispute arising out of the ongoing recruitment shall be subject to jurisdiction of High Court of Orissa.
- Candidates working in State / Central Government / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies of Govt. shall apply online. However, he/she must produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview for verification of original
Certificates / Testimonials.
- The candidates must possess sound health & good physique and free from any physical deformities to discharge of his/ her duties in the service except PWD candidates. Candidates selected under PWD category must be within the
prescribed normal range for all other physical standard. The PWD candidates will have to undergo a verification process by the authorized medical Board on the date specified failing which the candidate will be forfeited. Final selection of the candidates shall be subject to medical examination at our designated hospitals. Candidates tail to pass the medical examination will not be considered for appointment.
- While applying for the above post, the applicant shall ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. in case it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (5), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming (s) is / are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- OHPC Management reserves the right not to ﬁll any or all the positions so advertised without assigning any reason thereof.
- OHPC Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof at any stage.
How to Apply:
- Before filling up on—line Application, candidates shall read and,understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On—Iine Application is available on the OHPC website: www.ohgcltd.com
- On successful registration of the online application form, a unique Registration Number will be displayed on the screen as well as top of the application form.Candidates are required to retain the unique registration Number and use it in future correspondence.
- Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:10-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:05-12-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.ohpcltd.com from 10.11.2018 to 05.12.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form