Nausena Bharti Indian Navy
Indian Navy aka Nausena Bharti invites applications for the post of 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Apply Online before 22 November 2018. Indian Navy Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Name of the post — 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
No of post — Not Specified
Pay Scale — 83448/- (Per Month)
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII). Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2018.
Important Information:psu jobs
- All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulations.
- There will be no relaxation in Physical Standards other than as mentioned at Para 5 (a) above
- The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical condition.
- The CTC for a Sub Lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 83,448/- to Rs. 96,204/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Military Service Pay, House Rent Allowance (HRA 24%/16%/08% as per classification of cities) and Transport Allowance.
- In addition to the CTC mentioned above, Navy provides Entitled Medical Facilities and Canteen Facilities for Self & dependents, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidised rates.
- A basic Insurance cover of Rs. One Cr. (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in force.
- Officers are entitled to 60 days annual and 20 days casual leave every year (subject to service exigencies). Leave during training period will be as per the Training Policy in force. Officers are also entitled 40% rail concession to any place and leave travel concessions (as per extant rules) for self and dependents.
- The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one can also learn and participate in adventure sports such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hand gliding, wind surfing etc.
- IHQ of MoD (Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2018. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Jan – Apr 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage ll test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days.
- Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration03-05 days).
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- A choice of date for appearing in SSB will be indicated in the application dashboard for shortlisted candidates. Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Callup Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability of batches/ slots.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Return 3rd AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this Commission on production of tickets. Candidates will carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name, account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies. All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks. Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four year B. Tech Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Executive Branch), Mechanical Engineering (for Engineering Branch, including Naval Architect specialisation) or Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Electrical Branch) as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course, B. Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
- The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy. The cadets will also be provided with entitled clothing and messing.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 03 Nov to 22 Nov 2018. The procedure for applying online is explained in Para 22 below.
- Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates),10th marksheet, 12th marksheet, JEE (Main)-2018 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned and uploaded in PDF form.
- If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned in Para 22 Note (c) while appearing for SSB interview.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:03-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:22-11-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply online through https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in form 03.11.2018 to 22.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form