West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited(WBSEDCL)
WBSEDCL aka West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited invites application for the post of 81 Assistant Manager & Junior Executive. Apply Online before 26 November 2018. WBSEDCL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.wbsedcl.in
Name of the post — Assistant Manager & Junior Executive
No of post — 81
Pay Scale — 9300 — 34800/-, 15600 — 39100/-
Graduate, MBA, CA.
General Instructions:government jobs
- The last date of online registration is 26.11.2018 (02:00 P.M).
- No hand-written application will be entertained. No hard copy of the application will be collected at the time of initial registration. The only mode of applying under this notification is online registration.
- Registration Slip with more than one copy of WBSEDCL’s CHALLAN will be rejected.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear for the Written Test/Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/Viva-voce only with valid Admit Card and not with the Registration Slip.
- Candidates should retain Applicant’s copy of CHALLAN and a photocopy of their Registration Slip for future reference.
- The candidates appearing/appeared in the final examination to acquire the requisite qualification (result of which is awaited) may also apply for the post. However, the final year candidates are required to submit the pass certificate of the qualifying examination at the time of interview positively (if shortlisted), failing which the candidature of such candidates will stand cancelled without any reference.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted for Computer Proficiency Test on the basis of performance in Written Test will have to submit original Registration Slip and WBSEDCL’s copy of Challan (no photocopy) with photo and signature along with self-attested copies of credentials/documents.
- Hard copy application along with supporting documents/credentials will be collected and received by WBSEDCL only at the time of Computer Proficiency Test.
- Depending on the requirement, WBSEDCL reserves the right to cancel/curtail/enlarge/modify the recruitment process, if deemed necessary in the interest of the WBSEDCL, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof. WBSEDCL is not liable to compensate the applicant for consequential damages, if any.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies are required to produce NOC mandatorily at the time of interview. Otherwise, their candidature may be cancelled subsequently.
- In case of any ambiguity / dispute on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version will prevail.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be in Kolkata.
- While applying for the above posts, the applicant must ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility including academic and professional qualification as per advertisement and other norms mentioned above. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection (i.e. during written test/ interview/ verification of documents etc.) that a candidate does not fulfill the prescribed eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false / wrong information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled ab-initio. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.No application/prayer for relaxation of eligibility norms will be entertained by the company.
- The candidates are requested to go through the layout of qualifications and other particulars carefully before online registration and sending examination fee and other documents.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with Company’s website www.wbsedcl.in at Career [Tab] for information regarding dates of Written Test / Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) / Interview etc.
- Category [SC / ST / OBC (A) / OBC (B) / PwD etc] as submitted during Online Registration cannot be changed thereafter by the candidate and no benefits of reservation applicable to any other reserved category reservation will be subsequently made admissible to them at any stage of the selection process. Category as mentioned at the time of online registration shall remain unaltered during the recruitment process unless proved otherwise from relevant documents (e.g. caste certificate/ disability certificate). Candidates must ascertain that he/she actually belongs to SC/ST/OBC (A)/OBC (B)/PwD category etc before registering online under that specific category.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail / SMS only. All information regarding examination schedule / downloading admit card / interview call letters etc. shall be uploaded in Company’s website and will be provided to the concerned candidate through E-mail / SMS. The candidates will be responsible for receiving, downloading and printing admit card / interview call letter / any other information. WBSEDCL will not be responsible for any loss of E-mail / SMS sent, due to invalid / wrong Email ID / Mobile No. provided by the candidate or for delay / non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his / her mail/mobile in time.
- No request for change of examination centre shall be entertained. However, WBSEDCL reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the response of the candidates in that area / centre.
- Only original Registration Slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration Slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected automatically.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of WBSEDCL i.e. www.wbsedcl.in at Career [Tab]. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 03.11.2018 to 26.11.2018.
- While applying on-line, candidates should have the following particulars readily available:
- Candidates must have a valid E-mail ID. The Company may send information for downloading Admit Card-Provisional for Written Test / Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) / Interview through the registered E-mail ID only. Under no circumstances he / she should share / mention Application No. to/ or any other person.
- Fee should be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through a Triplicate CHALLAN. After filling up his / her Personal bio-data and professional qualification, etc., the candidate will download /print the CHALLAN from the Fee CHALLAN TAB of online Application Form and will take a printout of the same in A4 size paper and deposit it in any branch of United Bank of India along with application fees. Bank will charge an additional amount as Bank’s Service Charge. Candidates belonging to SC / ST & PwD category are exempted from paying application fee.
- After depositing fee, bank will provide Transaction ID and SOL ID which are required to be recorded at the proper place in the Online Application Form by the candidates during registration. One copy of CHALLAN will be retained by the bank and two copies of CHALLAN will be handed over to the
candidate by the bank. The candidate will retain Applicant’s Copy of CHALLAN. It is advisable that,before leaving bank counter, the candidates should check / ensure that the SOL ID and Transaction ID’s are clearly written on the paid challan.
- The paid fee CHALLAN (wherever applicable), valid E-mail ID, Mobile No, photograph and scanned signature are mandatory data without which online registration will be treated as incomplete/invalid.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:03-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:26-11-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.wbsedcl.in from 03.11.2018 to 26.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form