Airports Authority India(AAI)
AAI aka Airports Authority of India invites application for the post of 64 Junior Assistant (Fire Service). Apply Online before 05 December 2018. AAI Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.aai.aero
Name of the post — Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
No of post — 64
Pay Scale — 12500 — 28500/-
10th Pass and 3 years regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks OR 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
General Instructions:latest andhra govt jobs
- Only candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand,Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States can apply for the above posts. Domicile Certificate issued from the O/o The District Magistrate to be uploaded along with the Application Form.
- Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. He/she may cross-check the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later.
- The eligibility with respect to Age and Educational Qualification will be determined as on 30th September, 2018. The candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are also allowed to appear in the computer based/online examination for above post subject to the condition that they have to produce the final result before appearing for physical endurance test, if shortlisted for further selection.
- Appointment to above mentioned posts is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of all modules of Basic Training Course for a period of Four months.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous bodies must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer at the time of verification of documents. In case, the candidate fails to produce the NOC, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC will have to produce his/her original caste certificate from the competent authority, along with attested copy of the same, at the time of physical verification of documents failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will not be admitted for further selection process.
- The OBC Candidates availing reservation will have to produce latest OBC CERTIFICATE with “NON CREAMY LAYER STATUS” as prescribed by the Government of India at the time of physical verification of the documents.
- Only those candidates who are fulfilling all eligibility criteria are required to appear for computer based/online examination. The candidates have to appear for the computer based/online exam,physical measurement, driving test, physical endurance test, etc for the above post at their own expenses.
- The education and other qualifications must be obtained from Government recognized Institutions/Universities as per statutes.
- The computer based/online test will be held at Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar and Raipur.
- Mere fulfilling of minimum qualification, experience and job requirement will not vest any right on candidates for being called for Physical Endurance test. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidature of the registered candidates is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The decision of AAI in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents is to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. The AAI reserves the right to fix the standard and specifications for screening and calling the number of candidates for computer based/online exam and/or physical endurance/driving test.
- The Admit cards for online tests and letters to be issued to the candidates are purely provisional. However, in case any ineligible candidate has been issued admit card and has appeared in the On-line examination/ test etc or allowed to join AAI, his/her candidature will automatically be treated as cancelled at any stage of the recruitment / service in AAI on grounds of his/her ineligibility.
- AAI reserves that right to modify / alter / restrict / enlarge / cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- The decision of the selection committee of AAI is not liable for challenge and same shall stand final and binding of each candidate.
- No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the computer based/On-line test.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:05-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:05-12-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aai.aero from 05.11.2018 to 05.12.2018 thereafter link will be disabled.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form