Last Date:12 Apr,2019
Rajasthan Electronics and Instruments Limited (REIL)
REIL has 7 vacant post of Technical Assistant, Technician and Various and is looking for applications from suitable candidates to fill these up.Candidates willing to work on these terms may apply by 12-04-2019 as per given format. All required documents of qualification, experience, age must be attached with the aplication form.
Name of the post – Technical Assistant, Technician & Various
No of post – 07
Pay Scale – Rs 24500 – 90000,Rs 23000 – 80000,Rs 18500 – 70000
Graduate in Commerce discipline (B.Com.) with min 60% /CA (Inter)/ICWA (Inter) and min 9 yrs experience/ITI (NCVT) in Electronics Mechanical/ Radio & TV/ Electrical with min 60% /Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering.
General Information:government jobs
- Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited (REIL) Jaipur is a Schedule ‘C’, “Mini Ratna” Central Public Sector Enterprises under the administrative control of Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises,Government of India. The Company is a profit making and dividend paying PSU since inception and has been certified with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001: 2015. REIL provides technology solutions for analysis of milk across all verticals of Dairy Industry sector; addresses energy needs of the rural and related urban sector through Solar Photo Voltaic; and Information Technology & security surveillance applications for e-governance, dairy vertical, small business and Government sectors. Company has achieved rapid growth in last few years and doubled its Turnover to Rs. 245.00 Crore for the year 2017-18 with three digit net worth and has aimed to achieve higher growth in near future.
- The Jr. Accountant shall be placed at factory location and may be transferred at any place across the country. He shall report to post two levels above, but if the circumstances so require may be asked on realization basis to report to an officer at any of the higher levels.
- From among the received applications, if sufficient qualifying applications are not received, the Company reserves the right to relax the qualifying criteria and select from among the remaining received applications. Candidate should be Computer savvy. The written examination shall be carried out. Any corrigendum/amendment etc. with regard to this advertisement will be made available on Company’s
website www.reiljp.com. The candidates are advised to refer to the given website periodically for updates.
- The Office Assistant shall be placed at factory location and may be transferred at any place across the country.He shall report to post two levels above, but if the circumstances so require may be asked on realization basis to report to an officer at any of the higher levels.
- The incumbent should be a ITI (NCVT) in Electronics Mechanical/ Radio & TV/ Electrical with minimum 60% marks and one year Apprenticeship under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961, as applicable. The candidate should have minimum 10 years or more post qualification experience of Repairing, Maintenance & Installation of Electronic Instruments such as Infra Red Analysers, Photometric Instruments and SPV Systems etc. in remote villages across the country. Candidates having Computer Course equivalent to Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications shall be given added advantage; the incumbent should be computer savvy.
- The Driver shall be placed at factory location. He shall report to TSO to MD. The candidate should be able to work as per the need arises.
- The incumbent should be X pass. The candidate should have minimum 08 years or more post qualification experience of driving light motor vehicle. He should possess valid driving license.
How To Apply:
- The candidates are required to submit their applications as per the prescribed format only, available on Website, with copies of proof of date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste and a recent passport size photograph etc., in hard copy. The scanned copy of the application along with required documents may be sent to the e-mail id given in the advertisement. However, the hard copy of the application along with all supporting documents should reach to the following address within 21 days of this advertisement. The application(s) received after the due date will not be considered. The application(s) so received shall be acknowledged and application number shall be allotted, and accordingly application no. of the shortlisted candidates and finally selected candidates shall be hosted on Company’s website. Candidates working with Government, PSU or Autonomous bodies etc. should forward their application through proper channel. Relaxation to SC,ST,OBC,EWSs, Ex-Serviceman and Sports person would be given as per Government guidelines.
- Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Ltd. (REIL) has a prominent place amongst the electronics industry of Rajasthan. The Company is a joint venture between the Government of India & the Government of Rajasthan, through their respective institutions. The Company was conferred the status of a “MINI RATNA” by the Department of Public Enterprises, Ministry of Industry, Government of India in 1997 on account of it’s good all round performance and excellent products.
- The Company has added another feather in it’s cap by establishing a Quality Management system for its operations and has been certified as an ISO 9001 firm w.e.f. 31st July,1998. The area of business extends to manufacturing and marketing of electronic products/ services in the following areas: 1-REIL shaping Rural India – Rising Performance, 2-Agro-Dairy Sector, 3-Solar Photovoltaic Sector,4-Industrial Electronics Sector, 5-Information Technology.
- In all these sectors, the manufacturing facility is complemented by the departments for the function of Materials management, Quality Assurance, Research & Development, Planning & Finance Management along with infrastructure and country wide network of offices of marketing and after sales support. The Company is self-reliant as far as development activity is concerned, to enable modification and improvement in existing products and also introduce new products, in tune with customer requirement.
- REIL has its Headquarters and Works at Jaipur, Rajasthan, famous as the Pink City of India known for its palaces, forts, museums and handicrafts all over the world. The city is well connected by Rail, Road and Air to the two major metros of India-namely New Delhi & Mumbai and forms part of the golden triangle of tourism along with New Delhi and Agra.
- REIL has its Registered office & Manufacturing facilities situated at the Kanakpura Industrial area about 12 Kms from the heart of Jaipur city and is spread over a sprawling campus of ten acres, amidst lush green surroundings, with over 2700 Sq.Meter area of covered space. Other offices include the corporate office within the city and Field maintenance centers (FMCs) and Sub-FMC’s spread over most of the regions of the country.
click above to download
the employment notification