Last Date:22 Apr,2019
Advertisement No. 02/2019
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 14 posts of Assistant Librarian, Technical Assistant and various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 22-04-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly. Candidates should send hard copy of same application to given address latest by 02-05-2019.
Name of the post – Assistant Librarian, Technical Assistant & various.
No of post – 14
Pay Scale – as per norms
Shastri or Graduate/Master Degree in Physical Education and Sports or Physical Education or Sports Science with 55% marks and NET qualified/M. Lib. Science or AIS/ALIS.
General Condition:bank jobs
- Candidates are required to apply through online mode only along with requisite fee in prescribed application form available in Sansthan’s website ‘www.sanskrit.nic.in’ under http://recruitment.rsks.in link on or before the last prescribed date. However, application fee of Rs. 1,000- (Rs. 500/-for SC/ST/PWD) can also be submitted through Demand Draft in favour of “The Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi” and sent to the Sansthan alongwith hard copy of the application complete in all respects and its attachments on or before the prescribed last date.Any other mode of payment shall not be accepted towards application fee. Separate application forms should be submitted for each post. Application other than in prescribed form available in Sansthan’s website shall be summarily rejected.
- Duly signed hard copy of online application alongwith self attested copies of all relevant documents,photographs etc. should be sent to the “ Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University), 56-57, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058” in a closed cover superscribing “Application for the post of ………” The Sansthan shall not be responsible for any postal delay. If candidate fails to submit hard copy alongwith self attested copies of all necessary documents/original demand draft, wherever applicable, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- The last dates as prescribed above may be extended by the competent authority depending upon the exigency of the situation. Notification to this effect will be placed on web-site of the Sansthan and the candidates are advised to visit the Sansthan’s website ‘www.sanskrit.nic.in’ regularly.Incomplete applications and hard copy of applications along with all required self attested copies of documents received after the due date i.e. 02.05.2019 by 6.00 p.m. shall be rejected. In case the closing/last date of receipt of hard copy of Application along with all required documents is a holiday, the next working day shall be treated as closing/last date.
- The columns in the application form can be expanded if the space provided is insufficient to furnish any information.
- Application made in the form other than the form uploaded in Sansthan’s website www.sanskrit.nic.in.
- Any variation in the Signatures. (All the signatures done on the Application Form and also on other Documents must be the same.)
- Fee not paid as per instructions.
- Under aged/over aged candidates. Age limit will be counted as on the closing date of submission of online application.
- Non forwarding of Self Attested legible copies of all the relevant Certificates/Documents issued by the Competent Authority and clear self attested photographs along with the hard copy of online Application, in support of the information given in their Application about their Educational Qualifications, Experiences, Percentage of Marks obtained, Proof of Age and Proof of Category, etc.
- Not having the requisite Educational Qualification/Experience/Category Status as on the closing date.
- Incorrect information or misrepresentation or suppression of material facts.
- Non-receipt / Late receipt of the prescribed Application Form (Hard Copy) along with self-attested copies of the relevant documents.
- For carrying mobile phones / accessories in the Examination premises/Hall, wherever applicable.
- Mere possession of eligibility conditions shall not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/interview.The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date as prescribed in the advertisement for receipt of the applications. In other words no candidate shall be called for interview/written test/skill test if he/she does not possess the minimum qualification and experience etc. as on the closing date of the application for a particular post.
- Apart from possessing the requisite qualification and experience as on the closing date of receipt of application prescribed in the advertisement, any relevant additional qualification and experience acquired after the closing date may be taken into account and may be given due weightage at the time of selection.The experience in different fields as prescribed in the Schedule against any particular post shall be calculated by taking into account either in one field exclusively or by counting more than one field as the case may be.
- Candidate who is already in service should submit his/her application through proper channel. However,he/she may send an advance copy of his/her application and should produce a “No Objection Certificate”from the employer in the prescribed format as available with this detailed Notification on Sansthan’s website, alongwith hard copy of online application or at the time of interview/documents verification.Further, these candidates should also submit a certificate from the employer or his authorized officer to the effect that no disciplinary proceedings are pending nor contemplated against him/her. Apart from this, the Vigilance Clearance Report shall also be furnished along with the application form or at the time of interview/documents verification.
- The Sansthan was established in 15th October, 1970 as an autonomous organisation registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 (Act XXI of 1860) for the development and promotion of Sanskrit all over the country. It is fully funded by Government of India. It functions as an apex body for propagation and development of Sanskrit and assists the Ministry of Human Resource Development in formulating and implementing various plans and schemes for the development of Sanskrit studies. It has assumed the role of a nodal body for the effective implementation of various recommendations made by the Sanskrit Commission set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Education in 1956 to consider the propagation and development of Sanskrit language and education in all its aspects.
- Sanskrit has played a vital role in the development of all Indian languages and in the preservation of the cultural heritage of India. No Indian language can flourish without the help of Sanskrit. Sanskrit also provides the theoretical foundation of ancient sciences. Hence, it becomes essential to preserve and propagate Sanskrit for all-round development of India. Fully conscious of this responsibility, the Govt. of India, in pursuance of the recommendations of the Sanskrit Commission (1956-57) constituted a Central Sanskrit Board, which recommended the establishment of a Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan. Accordingly, the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan was established in October 1970 as an autonomous organisation registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 for the development, preservation and promotion of Sanskrit learning all over the country and abroad. The Sansthan is fully financed by the Government of India and works as a vital agency of the Central Government.
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan has now been declared as Deemed University on the recommendation of Universtiy Grants Commission by the Ministry of Human Resource Development , Department of Higher & Secondary Education, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi vide their notification No. 9-28/2000-U.3 dated 7th May, 2002 . The University Grants Commission has also notified the above declaration vide their notification No.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form