Last Date:16 April,2019
Advt No. : (HRD/Rectt./Advt./2018-19/06)
Engineers India Limited (EIL)
EIL aka Engineers India Limited invites Application for the post of 30 Executive Gr.-I & II. Apply Online before 16 April 2019. EIL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.eil.co.in
Name of the post – Executive Gr.-I & II
No of post – 30
Pay Scale – 80,000/-, 96,000/- (Per Month)
General Instruction:government doctor jobs
- Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on 29.03.2019 till 2359 hrs on 16.04.2019.
- The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for interview shall be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
- Any change in advertisement (including extension of the last date of online submission of application-if any) shall be published in EIL’s website www.engineersindia.com only.
- Candidates are informed that it is mandatory to attach the documents as per list mentioned above along with online application. All positions being advertised are subject to specific eligibility criteria such as subjects studied/ degrees/ no. of years of experience in relevant field,hence properly scanned education (all year marksheets and certificates) and experience documents may be attached along with online application to avoid rejection of incomplete applications.
- The prescribed qualification/experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the selection process. EIL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for interview by raising the percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examinations and relevancy of experience required for the post. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for interview through email.
- Candidates should take print out and retain a copy of online application form(s) for future reference.
- Copy of the online application is not to be sent by post. The print out of application should be retained by candidate & four copies of the application is required to be submitted at the time of interview.
- Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. EIL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Outstation Candidates called for interview for the post of Executive Gr.-I and Gr.-II shall be entitled for to & fro rail fare limited to II AC sleeper rail fare, from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. Candidates providing mailing address of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in India to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the interview Center and submit proof for travel undertaken.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is either not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement or has given incorrect information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and in that case no travelling expenses shall be reimbursed.
- EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
- EIL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reason.
- Provisions of the Persons with Disability Act are being complied with. In case of PwD candidates, persons with 40% or more disability only are eligible to apply.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided in the on-line application form, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and EIL will NOT be responsible for disqualification as a consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- The applicant should essentially have proficiency in computer knowledge.
- The appointment shall be purely on fixed term basis initially for a period of six months,extendable until completion of the assignment subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum period of 3 (Three) years from the initial date of joining. Unless the services are terminated earlier, the appointment shall stand automatically terminated on the expiry of the aforesaid period.
- Candidates shall be required to work anywhere in India and abroad depending on the requirement.
- No claim for regular appointment in EIL by virtue of having worked on fixed term basis will be entertained.
- Engineers India Limited (EIL) is a Navratna public-sector undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was set up in 1965 to provide engineering and related technical services for petroleum refineries and other industrial projects.
- EIL has its head office at Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi. EIL also has:(1)an R&D complex at Gurgaon,(2)a branch office at Mumbai,(3)regional offices at Kolkata, Chennai, Vadodara,(4)inspection offices at all major equipment manufacturing locations in India.(4)overseas offices in London (England), Italy, China, Abu Dhabi and Malaysia.
- EIL has two wholly owned subsidiaries, EIL Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd in Malaysia, and Certification Engineers International Ltd, to undertake Independent Certification, and Third-Party Inspection (TPI) assignments.
- Tata Projects Limited (TPL) and Engineers India Ltd (EIL) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in July 2007 to incorporate a Joint-Venture (JV) Company which would undertake Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects in India and abroad. The JV Company named TEIL Projects Limited was incorporated on 15 July 2008 in Delhi as a Public Limited Company (PLC).
- EIL has secured Consultancy Services Contract from Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) for Integrated Refinery Expansion Project (IREP), Kochi at a fee of ₹ 720 crore on 6 July 2012.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form