Last Date:20 November,2019
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)
Kerala PSC aka Kerala Public Service Commission invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 04 Clerk. Apply Online before 20 November 2019. Kerala PSC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.keralapsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Clerk
No of post – 04
Pay Scale – 3125 – 7000/-
BA/BSc/BCom Degree from a recognised university with HDC/JDC OR B.Com with Co-operation OR B.Sc. (Co-operation & Banking) from Kerala Agriculture University.
General Information:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration from qualified regular employees of the Member Societies affiliated to Kerala State Co-operative Rubber Marketing Federation Limited (RUBBERMARK) for appointment to the under mentioned post. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
- 04 (Four) 3% of vacancies will be reserved for persons with differently abled (Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy, Hearing impairment, Low Vision) as per G.O. (P)No.1/2013/SJD dated 03/01/2013).
- The above vacancy is now in existence and is obtained by apportioning 08 (Eight) vacancies reported from the Kerala State Co-operative Rubber Marketing Federation Limited (RUBBERMARK) in the ratio of 1 : 1 (General – 04, Society – 04) with the first turn going to General Category. The four (04) vacancies obtained for General Category will be advised from the Rank List of Lower Division Clerk in Apex Co-operative Societies notified as per Category No. 225/17). The vacancies for the same post if any, further reported within the period of this Rank List will also be divided in continuation of the division already made and vacancies for Society Category will be filled from the Ranked List published by the Commission in response to this notification. Candidates will be advised alternately from the Ranked List of general open market and Ranked list of employees of member societies, with first position going to General Open Market candidates. As in the case of all advices of the Kerala Public Service Commission for recruitment against the vacancies of Government Departments, Public Sector undertakings etc. the rotation will be a continuous one. If there is shortage of candidates
in the Ranked List of employees of member societies, such vacancies will be filled from the Ranked List of general open market candidates. Such passed over vacancies will not be compensated later. The rules of reservation as laid down in the General Rules 14 to 17 of part II of KS&SSR 1958 will be followed for appointment from the list.
- The Ranked List prepared and published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, and a maximum period of three years subject to the condition that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list is published after the expiry of the minimum period of one year of this list.
- The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a statewise basis.
- As per KCS rule 184 every person appointed to the post shall from the date on which he/she joins duty be on probation for a total period of one year within a continuous period of 2 years.
- Direct Recruitment from eligible employees of the Member Societies affiliated to Kerala State Co-operative Rubber Marketing Federation Limited (RUBBERMARK)
- 18-50. Only candidates born between 02.01.1969 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- Must have 3 (three) years regular service in any cadre in the Member society affiliated to the Kerala State Cooperative Rubber Marketing Federation Limited (RUBBERMARK) and should be in service of the Member society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment to the new post.
- The requirement that the employees should be in service of the society on the date of appointment will not be applicable to those who were recruited through the PSC to a post in the Apex/Central Societies reserved for the employees of the affiliated Primary Cooperative/Member Societies, provided they are continuing in service in that post.
- Those candidates who have claimed equivalency for qualifications should produce the Government order proving the same at the time of certificate verification in order to consider as equivalent.
- If the caste of candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their applications and should produce community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the Gazette Notification for the same at the time of certificate verification.
- The eligible employees of Member Societies affiliated to Kerala State Cooperative Rubber Marketing Federation Limited (RUBBERMARK) who apply for the above post should obtain the Service Certificate from the Assistant Registrar (General) showing the details of service of the applicant, which render them eligible to apply for the post and should upload the same in their profile and the original shall be produced when required by the Commission. Applications that upload Service Certificate at the time of submission will only be considered. The Service Certificate should contain the following details.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
- The Head Office of the KPSC is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital. It has three Regional Offices and fourteen District Offices.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
- There was a Public Service Commissioner in the erstwhile Travancore state whose duty was to select candidates for direct recruitment to various categories of posts under the Government. G.D. Nokes was appointed as the first Public Service Commissioner on 14 June 1936. The Office of the Public Service Commissioner, Travancore continued to function till the integration of Travancore and Cochin States.
- In Cochin there was a Staff Selection Board constituted in 1936 to select candidates for initial recruitment to lower posts. In 1947 a three-member Cochin Public Service Commission was constituted under an Act of the State Legislature.
- The Travancore-Cochin State was formed on 1 July 1949 by the integration of the two Princely States of Travancore and Cochin.With the integration of the States of Travancore and Cochin on 1 July 1949 a Public Service Commission for the State of Travancore-Cochin was constituted by an Ordinance. There were three members on the Commission including the Chairman. The functions of the Travancore-Cochin Public Service Commission were generally the same as those laid down in the Government of India Act, 1935. Later, when the Constitution of India came into force on 26 January 1950, the Travancore-Cochin Public Service Commission continued to function under the Constitutional Provisions.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form