Last Date:06 March,2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates with a consistently good academic record for 119 posts of Professor, Additional Professor and Associate Professor in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal).Candidate are requested to submit application online latest by 06-03-2019 and send hard copy of completed applications to the given address along with all relevant documents and testimonials by 21-03-2019. Application forms received after the due date will not be accepted.
Name of the post – Additional & Associate Professor
No of post – 119
Pay Scale – Rs 37400 – 67000 + GP 10500
MD/MS and/or M.Ch. for surgical super-specialities and D.M. and min 14 yrs experience.
General Information:himachal government jobs
- It is candidates’ responsibility to ascertain, ensure and establish their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience as above. Submission of any false and/or suppression /concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/ cancellation of selection/recruitment of the applicant. Any misinformation detected at any stage will make the candidate liable for legal action deemed fit.
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’from the present employer at the time of Interview or apply through proper channel.
- Self-Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste Certificates etc. must be attached and annexed with the copy of the online application and the same shall be produced in original along with photocopy for verification at the time of interview.
- List of eligible candidates, Date, time & for interview shall be put up in the website.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointment is full time and private practice of any type is strictly prohibited.
- The candidate is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment,he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the (appointing) competent authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final & binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The offer of appointment to the selected candidate will be provisional and subject to verification of relevant documents/ credentials by the competent authority.
- The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The competent authority reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained in this regard.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The appointment will be subject to review and probation for two years.
- After joining to the post in the Institute, If any appointee desires to apply for any post outside the AIIMS Bhopal within the first year of her/his joining, then she/he will not be issued any type of No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board and Police verification.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding conduction and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- In case of need of any assistance or clarifications regarding the recruitment please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – mentioning your Application ID & Post applied in the Subject line of your e-mail or call on 0755-2672334.
- All the applicants are advised to keep visiting AIIMS Bhopal website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in regularly for any updates.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Bhopal/Jabalpur.
- AIIMS Bhopal is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna(PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
- These institutions are being established by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi which imparts both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches and related fields, along with nursing and paramedical training. to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of health care activity.
- To establish a centre of excellence in medical education, training, health care and research imbued with scientific culture, compassion for the sick and commitment to serve the under served.
- The AIIMS, New Delhi model will be adopted and adapted. Unlike the Postgraduate Institutes which lack the basic departments like Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, General Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology etc, the new AIIMS will have these departments as well as the superspecialty departments like neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, urology, endocrinology etc. In addition departments of Accident & Emergency, Biostatistics, Medical Engineering, Hospital administration, Genetics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Telemedicine, Clinical Epidemiology and Medical Education Cell etc are also planned. This institution should also provide a good opportunity to promote basic scientists and biotechnologists and studies in genomics, proteomics and metabonomics providing opportunity to work in close proximity of rich clinical material. A lot of effort would go into locating, enticing, appointing and retaining talented faculty as it is the faculty that makes an institution great. Heads of Department would be strengthened by having a say in faculty appointments and promotions and writing annual confidential reports. Annual self assessment by faculty would be updated as e-portfolio. Each department shall have a 5-year development plan. The entire campus township is likely to have Enterprise Resource Planning with high quality inter and intranet, databases for patients, staff and students, store house management, voice and image transmission and security systems. A purchase department will facilitate purchases in all departments. E-tender policy is will be followed for maximum transparency and efficiency.
- We are building a modern centrally air-conditioned hospital with separate entrances for trauma center, medical emergencies, obstetrics and neonatal emergencies, outdoor, indoor and cancer patients. The out-patient department is planned to have large ‘triage-clinics’ looking at common non-communicable diseases like diabetes and hypertension, seasonal infectious diseases, minor surgical problems, family planning including laparoscopic tubectomy, IUCD and no scalpel vasectomy, vaccination of children besides carrying out all the national health programs. The triage clinics in the AIIMS hospital and adopted primary health centers will be totally run by the Department of Community and Family Medicine that will also give MD degree in Community and Family Medicine to create highly trained family physicians. The institution would provide general/basic medical services as well as advanced specialized treatments like bone marrow transplants, radical prostatectomy, robotic surgery, cardiac valve replacement, organ transplants and stem cell therapy. State of art 20 modular operating rooms and 7 non-modular operating rooms will be provided besides the supporting and primary care, intensive care units for adults, children and neonates. Nominal hospital charges will be levied to all except those certified by the treating physician. A Welfare Society would be formed to work on ‘no profit no loss’. Low price outlets for drugs and disposable medical appliances would be set up at key places on the campus. A separate paid outpatient and inpatient would be running for affluent class. The income generated would be used to fund the treatment of poor patients. Medical records would be fully computerized including X-ray and ultrasound images. Cleanliness, linen, sterilization etc would be mechanized and outsourced. Private partnerships would be entered into for CT scans, MRI scans and maintenance of sensitive equipment like ventilators, monitors and USG machines etc. Ward services, cleaning, porter, security, mail distribution, kitchen and restaurants, laundry and ERP can be outsourced, with hiring and firing power to departmental heads. Great emphasis will be laid on good work culture, and courteous, patient friendly behavior from all levels of hospital staff. Emphasis will be on outreach health care or service at the doorstep with e-health record. The institutes plans to start clinics in the community providing expertise in geriatric medicine, hospice care, long term acute care, palliative care and bereavement services.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form