Last Date:21 December,2019
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
HPCL invites application for the posts of 72 Operation Technician & Boiler Technician Vacancy 2019 from Diploma pass candidates interested in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Operation Technician Vacancy opening. Follow this article for HPCL Boiler Technician Job Qualification, eligibility criteria and how to apply Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Operation Technicians Vacancy.
Name of the post – Operation Technician & Boiler Technician
No of post – 72
Pay Scale – 40000/- (Per Month)
Diploma in Chemical /Mechanical Engineering.
General Instruction:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The last date for reckoning age and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as of 01-11-2019.
- The candidates must have an active e-mail id and mobile number, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through registered email id only.
- The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence the application process.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NC candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR).
- Local candidates are encouraged to utilize the recruitment opportunity since the vacancies are based in Visakhapatnam.
Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit NOC from competent authority of their current employer at the time of Skill Test. In case of failure to produce the NOC from the current employer at the time of Skill Test, the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the Skill Test.
- Candidates need to apply for only one post as the written test for all the positions will be conducted on the same date and at the same time in all the test centers.
Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HPCL. Written test/Skill Test Call Letter will not be sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to download the same from HPCL website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Various intimations, schedules/ dates can be accessed through HPCL website.
- Mere issuance of written test/Skill Test call letter or reference for medical examination will not imply final selection of candidate, which may please be noted.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process may be addressed to Recruitment Team only through email@example.com
Candidates are also requested to visit FAQs section on our website with respect to this recruitment drive. Candidates may please note that personal calls and/or interaction with any of the HPCL’s officials during recruitment drive is discouraged, except when absolutely necessary.
- HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/ contact details furnished by the candidate.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test/ Skill Test, reject the application without assigning any reasons/change the number of posts.
- Selected candidates shall have all-India transfer liability. All positions involve working in three shift duties on round the clock basis in plant area. Selected candidates may also be posted in any of the subsidiaries/Joint Ventures or any department of Government of India.
- Reimbursement of 2nd class rail fare by the shortest route to examination centre for outstation SC/ST/PWD candidates appearing for written test/ Skill Test, shall be made, provided the distance travelled is not less than 30 kms each way. Candidates travelling from the place other than the mailing address will not be paid Travelling Allowance. Any request for change in Category (UR/SC/ST/OBC-NC/PWD/EWS) once filled in the online application form will not be considered and accordingly concession / relaxation applicable will not be extended.
- The reserved category candidates are required to submit the latest caste certificate/s in prescribed format applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India & issued by the competent authority at the time of Skill Test, if called for in support of their claim.
- Candidates claiming reservation under EWS category are required to submit the requisite certificate in prescribed format issued by respective Competent Authority failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD)- Only such persons would be eligible for reservation who suffer from not less than 40% relevant disability. PWD candidates are required to submit certificate issued by respective Competent Authorities failing which their candidature is will not be considered.
- All the candidates are requested to remain updated on Helpline / SMS services for the Written Test and Skill Test date and Venue etc., by visiting HPCL website.
- Candidates can view their status of payment of application fee by logging in HPCL website with application no. & email ID (as mentioned in online application).
- In the event of non-receipt of application & processing fee from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his candidature will stand cancelled and no further communication on the same will be entertained.
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and HPCL will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. Since all the applications will be screened without documentary evidence, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that a candidate has furnished false or wrong information or is found ineligiblewith respect to any of the eligibility parameters, his candidature will be rejected.
- HPCL reserves the right to raise minimum eligibility standards and to increase/decrease the number of vacancies. HPCL also reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the recruitment process and / or the selection process thereunder without any further notice and without assigning any reason.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying diploma is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of Skill Test.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English. English version will prevail.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his candidature.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is an Indian oil and natural gas company with its headquarters at Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has about 25% market-share in India among public-sector companies (PSUs) and a strong marketing infrastructure. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, also second promoter of the company (first promotor is The President of India) , owns 51.11% shares in HPCL and others are distributed amongst financial institutes, public and other investors.The company is ranked 367th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016. HPCL got removed from NIFTY 50 INDEX in March 2019 Recently on 24 October 2019 the company has conferred with Maharatna status.
- HPCL was incorporated in 1974 after the takeover and merger of erstwhile Esso Standard and Lube India Limited by the Esso (Acquisition of Undertakings in India) Act 1974. Caltex Oil Refining (India) Ltd. (CORIL) was taken over by the Government of India in 1976 and merged with HPCL in 1978 by the CORIL-HPCL Amalgamation Order, 1978. Kosan Gas Company was merged with HPCL in 1979 by the Kosangas Company Acquisition Act, 1979.
- In 2003, following a petition by the Centre for Public Interest Litigation (CPIL), the Supreme Court of India restrained the Central government from privatising Hindustan Petroleum and Bharat Petroleum without the approval of Parliament. As counsel for the CPIL, Rajinder Sachar and Prashant Bhushan said that the only way to disinvest in the companies would be to repeal or amend the Acts by which they were nationalised in the 1970s. As a result, the government would need a majority in both houses to push through any privatisation.
- HPCL has been steadily growing over the years. The refining capacity increased from 5.5 million metric tonnes (MMT) in 1984/85 to 14.80 million metric tonnes as of March 2013. On the financial front, the net income from sales/operations grew from 2687 crores in 1984–1985 to 2,06,529 crores in financial year 2012–2013. During FY 2013-14, its net profit was 1740 crores.
- HPCL operates two major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels and specialties, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 7.5 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA.HPCL holds an equity stake of 16.95% in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a state-of-the-art refinery at Mangalore with a capacity of 9 MMTPA. Another refinery of 9 MMTPA (set up in Bathinda, Punjab by HMEL,a joint venture with Mittal Energy Investments Pte. Ltd). HPCL has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Government of Rajasthan for setting up a refinery near Barmer. It would be operated under a joint venture company (JVC) called HPCL-Rajasthan Refinery Limited.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form