Last Date:15 Oct,2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
AIIMS Jodhpur will conduct Walk-In-Interview drive on 15-10-2019 (10 AM) at the given venue to fill up 65the contracual posts of Senior Resident in the required project.The interested candidates possessing the given qualifications along with copies of biodata, certificates and testimonials in original and one attested copy of the same must attend this Walk-In-Interview to be held on 14-10-2019 & 15-10-2019 (10 AM).
Name of the post – Senior Resident
No of post – 65
Pay Scale – Rs 67700
MD/ MS/ DNB/ M.Ch/ DM.
General Conditions:faculty opening
- AIIMS, Jodhpur invites applications from Indian Citizens as per the Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, for the following post of Senior Residents for a period of 11 months or upto next regular Interview, whichever is earlier. Candidate can apply in prescribed format and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in Annexure “A”.
- The appointment for a period of 11 months or upto next regular Interview, whichever is earlier. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for permanent absorption in the institute OR for continued contractual appointment, which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
- The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as per pay-scale.
- The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed by the Institute’s leave rules as amended from time to time.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum requirement and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- This appointment is full time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- He/She will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He/She should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he / she will be liable to be removed from services and such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the committee shall be final and binding.
- The disability certificate should be issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals / Institutions and countersigned by Medical Superintendent / CMO / Head of Hospital / Institution.
- Candidate applying in OBC / SC / ST Category, must possess the caste certificate issued by competent authority, valid for admission / Job in Central Govt. Institutions issued before the date of interview, failing which he / she shall not be allowed to appear in interview for the same category. However, he / she can be treated as UR Candidate.
- OBC certificate must have been issued in last one year.
- Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC.
- In case candidate fails to produce valid OBC certificate for admission / Job in Central Government Institution or issued within one year at the time of interview / document verification his candidature will stand as cancelled.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur; IAST: Akhil Bhāratiya Āyurvignan Samsthān Jodhpur) is a medical college and medical research public university based in Jodhpur, India. Like five other All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), it was established in 2012 and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- The All-India Institute of Medical Sciences (Amendment) Bill, 2012, was introduced in the Lok Sabha on 27 August 2012. This bill replaced an Ordinance which allowed the six AIIMS institutes to become operational from September 2012.Lok Sabha passed the AIIMS (Amendment) Bill, 2012 on 30 August 2012. Prior to that, the six new AIIMS were registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act and the Bill allowed them to become autonomous bodies corporated on the lines of the existing AIIMS Delhi in Delhi. AIIMS (Amendment) Bill,2012 was introduced in Rajya Sabha on 3 September 2012. Rajya Sabha passed the AIIMS (Amendment) Bill, 2012 on 4 September 2012,and the six AIIMS started operating in September 2012.
- AIIMS Jodhpur is situated at outskirts of city of Industrial Area Basni, Jodhpur.On 31 January 2004, then Finance Minister Jaswant Singh had laid the foundation stone of AIIMS Jodhpur. Sushma Swaraj, then Health Minister, and Rajnath Singh, then Agriculture Minister, were also present on the occasion.
- From 2013 onwards AIIMS started admitting 100 MBBS and 60 B.Sc Nursing(Hons.) students. Outdoor patient(OPD) services began at the AIIMS Jodhpur from July 27, 2013. AIIMS has started MD courses in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology and Community Medicine and Family Medicine departments from 2016. AIIMS Jodhpur started Postgraduate courses in 20 departments from 2017 with 56 seats.
click above to download
the employment notification