Air India Air Transport Services Limited(AIATSL)
Kolkata (West Bengal)
AIATSL aka Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites Application for the post of 63 Security Agent. Walk-in-Interview 08 December 2018. AIATSL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.airindia.in
Name of the post — Security Agents
No of post — 63
Pay Scale — 20190/- (Per Month)
Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
General Conditions:sarkari naukri
- The short-listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed-Term Contract basis for a period of three years, subject to their turn in merit order and Medical fitness prescribed for the post. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Engagement Medical Examination(s),which could be between Rs.1000/- and Rs.1500/-. Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidates.
- For the selection process i.e. PET and Written Test, candidates may be required to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Period of Contract : Fixed Term Contract(FTC) for a period of three years
- The FTC will be renewable only on clearing BASIC AVSEC Course in maximum number of three chances and subject to satisfactory performance.
- The Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Selected Candidates will be required to furnish a Bank Guarantee for an amount of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty five thousand only) for a period of 3 years. In case of their leaving the Company without notice or their engagement is terminated due to reasons attributable to them, the Bank Guarantee will be revoked in favour of the Company.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates who qualify for the Written Test, residing beyond 80 kms.from the venue, and not employed in any Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed Second Class to & fro Rail / Bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence/ ticket to that effect.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st December, 2018, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false,or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons thereof
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- Candidates must carry all original testimonials alongwith a set of photo copy of SSC,HSC and Graduation (inclusive of Mark sheets, passing certificates. Candidates not having Convocation Certificate of Graduation are required to carry provisional passing certificate.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria would be required to appear for Personality Assessment.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post, will have to undergo a Physical Endurance Test (PET) which requires running of 100 meters in 16 seconds OR 1000 meters in 4.5 minutes as opted by the candidates, on the same day. A relaxation of 6 seconds will be given to female candidates for running of 100 meters in PET. This is also an elimination round which takes the candidates to the next level.
- Candidates who qualify in the PET would be required to undergo a Written Test.
- Those who qualify in the Written Test and fall within the Zone of reservation (1:5 candidates) will be subjected to a Personality Assessment.
- There will be no negative marking in the written examination. Written Test and Personality Assessment shall have the weightage of 100 marks each.
How to Apply:
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria as on 1st December, 2018 as mentioned in this advertisement, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as mentioned above along with the Application Form duly filled-in and copies of the testimonials / certificates (as per attached applications format with this advertisement), 3 recent passport size photographs and non refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA LTD.” payable at Kolkata. No fees to be paid by Ex-servicemen/ candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, Date of Birth & Mobile No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) colour passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents in respect of Item Nos, 3, 4, 8, 11, 12,13, 14, 15, 16, 18 & 19 of the Application Form must be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application, but should be brought for verification. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of Certificates / Testimonials submitted with the application.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the ”žCreamy Layer’ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Govt. Please also note that the validity of the “Non-Creamy Layer” should not be older than 6(six) months from the date of the eligibility i.e. 01/12/2018.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel OR along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
Date of Interview:08-12-2018 at 09:00 AM.
Interested candidates may appear for interview along with the prescribed application form and Self-attested copies of the supporting documents & Original Certificates at the time of Interview.
click above to download
the employment notification