Rajasthan High Court
Rajasthan High Court invites Application for the post of 197 Civil Judge Cadre Vacancy. 05 Jan 2019 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Name of the post — Civil Judge Cadre
No of post — 197
Pay Scale — Rs 27700 – 44770
Bachelor of Laws.
General Information:himachal government jobs
- The competitive examination for the recruitment to the post of Civil Judge shall be conducted in two stages i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidate who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining final merit.
- The number of candidate to be admitted to the Main Examination will be fifteen times the total number of vacancies (category-wise) but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks on the last cut-off will be admitted to the Main Examination.
- To qualifu for Main Written Examination, the candidates of SC/ST category shall have to secure minimum 40oZ marks and candidates of all other categories shall have to secure 45% minimum marks in the Preliminary Examination.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the interview shall be, as far as practicable,three times the total number of vacancies category-wise :
Provided that to qualiff for interview, a candidate shall have to secure a minimum of 35o/o marks in each of the law papers and 40Yo marks in aggregate in the Main Examination;
- It shall be compulsory to appear, in each and every paper of written test, as also before the Interview Board for viva voce. A candidate, who has failed to appear in any of the written paper or before the board for viva voce shall not be recommended for appointment.
- The examination scheme for recruitment to the cadre of Civil Judge shall consist of :-I. Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)II. Written Main Examination (Subjective Type) III. Interview
- The Preliminary Examination shall be an objective type examination in which 70o/o weightage will be given to the subjects prescribed in syllabus for Law Paper-I and Law Paper-ll, and 30o/o weightage shall be given to test proficiency in Hindi and English language. The maximum marks for Preliminary Examination shall be 100 in which number of questions to be asked shall also be 100. However, there shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in Preliminary Examination. The duration of Preliminary Examination shall be of 2 hours. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall not be counted towards the final selection.
- In interviewing a candidate, the suitability for employment to the service shall be tested with reference to his record at the School, College and University, and his character,personality, address and physique. The questions, which may be put to him, may be of a general nature and will not necessarily be academic or legal. The candidate will also be put questions to test his general knowledge including knowledge of current affairs and
present-day problems. Marks shall also be awarded for the candidate’s proficiency in the Rajasthani dialects and his knowledge of social customs of Rajasthan. The marks so awarded shall be added to the marks obtained in the written test by each candidate.
- After interview, a list of the candidates shall be prepared in the order of their performance on the basis of their aggregate marks. lf two or more of such candidates obtain equal marks in the aggregate, they shall be arranged in the order of merit on the basis of their general suitability for service and their names shall be recommended for appointment accordingly:
- Provided that a candidate of Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes category shall not be recommended for appointment unless he obtains minimum 35% marks in the aggregate of written examination and the interview, and, in the case of other candidates,unless he obtains minimum 400lo marks in the aggregate of written examination and the interview;
- The general suitabilify for service of the candidates securing equal aggregate marks in Main Examination and Interview shall firstly be determined on the basis of higher marks obtained in the Interview and in case, the candidates secure equal marks even in Interview the merit shall be determined having regard to age i.e. the candidate, older in age shall be given higher place in merit.
- The competitive examination for post of Civil Judge shall be conducted in two stages i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination follow by Interview. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination marks will not be counted for determining final merit. Preliminary Examination is only for qualifing nature for main exmiantion. To qualify for Main Written Examination, the candidates of SC/ST category shall have to secure minimum 40% marks and other categories shall have to secure 45% minimum marks in the Preliminary Examination. On the basis of main examination, candidates will be selected for interview. It shall be compulsory to appear, in each and every paper of written test, as also before the Interview Board for viva voce.
- Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form. No need to send print to Rajasthan High Court at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
Starting date of online application:26-11-2018.
Last date for making online application:05-01-2019.
Interested Candidates may apply online for partciapte in concerned examination from 26-11-2018 to 05-01-2019. Candidates must have valid email-id and mobile number before filling form. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria as mention in notification.
click above to download
the employment notification