All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS)
AIIMS aka All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur Invites applications for the post of 101 Senior Resident. Apply online before 18 December 2018. AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Offcial Website is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Name of the post Senior Resident
No of post – 101
Pay Scale – 67700/- (Per Month)
General Conditions:government jobs
- The appointment is initially for a period of One (01) year extendable upto Three (03) years. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for permanent absorption in the institute OR for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
- The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- The contract will automatically expire on completion of One (01) Year, which may extendable upto three (03) years based on performance & conduct. The appointment can be terminated at any time by the Institute.The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 30 days”™ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be as per the Central Residency Scheme and Institute Policy.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum requirement and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- This appointment is full time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- He / She will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He / She should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he / she will be liable to be removed from services and such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the committee shall be final and binding.
- The Candidate can apply in one department only.
- Selection will be on the basis of MCQ based written examination and Interview.
- The selection criteria for MD/MS, DNB, DM/M.Ch, M.Sc/Ph.D candidates.a). 40% weightage – Written Examination (MCQ based) b). 30% weightage – Academic Record c). 30% weightage – Interview
- Candidates will be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:6 i.e. for one post, only six candidates will be called for the Interview.
- List of Eligible candidates for Interview / MCQ based Written Examination will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for the information related to interview / screening exam.
- List of the selected candidates will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly.
- The waiting list will be valid till 06 months from the date of result.
- Reservation for Persons with Disabilities Candidates (PwBD) is applicable by Govt. of India Policy, which will be provided on horizontal basis to PwBD candidate in their respective categories.
- The disability certificate should be issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals / Institutions and countersigned by Medical Superintendent / CMO / Head of Hospital /Institution.
- Candidate applying in OBC / SC / ST Category, must possess the caste certificate issued by competent authority,valid for admission / Job in Central Govt. Institutions issued before the date of interview, failing which he / she shall not be allowed to appear in interview for the same category. However, he / she can be treated as UR Candidate.
- OBC certificate must have been issued in last one year.
- Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC.
- In case candidate fails to produce valid OBC certificate for admission / Job in Central Government Institution or issued within one year at the time of interview / document verification his candidature will stand as cancelled.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:19-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:18-12-2018.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the AIIMS Jodhpur-™s website http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/ from 19.11.2018 to 18.12.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form