Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL)
Burnpur (West Bengal)
SAIL aka Steel Authority of India Limited invites application for the post of 156 Operator-cum-Technician & Attendant-cum-Technician. Apply Online before 14 December 2018. SAIL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.sailcareers.com
Name of the post — Operator-cum-Technician & Attendant-cum-Technician
No of post — 156
Pay Scale — 15830 — 22150/-, 16800 — 24110/-
10th, ITI, Diploma.
General Conditions:latest andhra govt jobs
- Candidates must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognised by State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Before applying the candidates should read all the instructions to ensure about his/her eligibility. Candidates who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria need not apply.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute.The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of skill test/trade test. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale.
- Candidates possessing the requisite qualification as per the advertisement only need to apply and those possessing the requisite qualification through Distance Mode / Correspondence Course / Off Campus are not eligible to apply.
- While applying, the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation/secondary certificate.
- Candidates claiming benefit of reservation for posts against reserved category should submit Caste Certificates at the time of Skill Test/Trade Test in the format for appointment to posts under Government of India/ Central Government/ Public Sector Undertaking (format available in our website www.sail.co.in) issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- If the SC/ST certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidate will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Upper age limit for PWD candidates is relaxable by 10 years. They are required to produce valid disability certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted as per Govt. guidelines and have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts at the time of Skill Test/Trade Test.
- Ex-servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his / her qualification from the competent authority at the time of Skill Test / Trade Test. In absence of the above, candidates shall not be allowed to appear in the trade test / skill test.
- Candidates working in Govt. /Semi-Govt./Public Undertakings should apply through proper channel /should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer at the time of skill test/trade test.
- Company reserves the right to cancel recruitment for any or all of the posts without assigning any reason. Decision of IISCO Steel Plant shall be final and binding on each candidate. No separate communication shall be made in this regard.
- Candidates sponsored by the Local Employment Exchange will have to apply online in the prescribed application format along with the requisite fees as indicated in this advertisement, failing which they will not be considered for the selection process.
- Candidates called for written test will have to appear at their own cost.
- Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST category and called for Trade test / Skill Test, will be reimbursed single to and fro 2nd Class railway/bus fare by shortest route on production of Railway/Bus Tickets.
- IISCO Steel Plant reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. IISCO Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages, if any, arising out of the aforesaid.
- Mere fulfilling of the eligibility criteria will not entitle the applicant to be considered for the selection process. Decision of IISCO Steel Plant shall be final in this regard.
- Physical standards indicated above are minimum pre-requisites. However, appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under SAIL’s Medical & Health Policy.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- If at any stage, it is detected that the candidate has given false information; his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
- Category (General/SC/ST/OBC/Ex.SM/PwD) once submitted in the application form cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently admissible.
- No request for change of examination centre will be entertained after final submission of application form. However, IISCO Steel Plant reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending on the response in that area/centre.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centre.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference, at any stage of selection process. Only original registration slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. In case of any over writing or tampering of Registration slip,candidature of the candidate shall be rejected.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in (link available on the ‘IISCO Steel Plant’ section of the ‘Careers’ page of the website). No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Valid e-mail ID and Mobile No., which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Candidates should ensure that they possess requisite qualification at the time of applying.
- Candidates should have latest passport size coloured photograph (taken against a white background and not more than two months old and candidates must ensure that they are not wearing sun goggles, dark glasses etc.) as well as photograph of own signature(running signature and not individual alphabets), both in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only each not more than 500 kb size)for uploading with the application form.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself.
- While filling on-line application, the candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/application without fee/application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be made/entertained from applicants in this regard.
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Provisional Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
- Candidates are not required to send any document to IISCO Steel Plant at this stage. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Examination only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website as per schedule indicated
- If it is found during verification of documents prior to trade test/skill test that the candidate does not possess the requisite eligibility criteria, he/she will not be allowed to appear for the trade test/skill test.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:15-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:14-12-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.sail.co.in or http://sailcareers.com for 15.11.2018 to 14.12.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form