Last Date:03 July,2019
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
IDBI aka Industrial Development Bank of India Invites applications for the post of 600 Assistant Manager (PGDBF). Apply Online Before 03 July 2019. IDBI Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.idbi.com
Name of the post — Assistant Manager (PGDBF)
No of post — 600
Pay Scale — 23700 – 42020/-
Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university.
General Instruction:bank jobs
- Candidates applying for the post, after submission of the online application form shall take a printout of system-generated hard copy of the application form, and preserve the same for submission at the time of personal interview, along with fee payment e-receipt and the documents required in support of the eligibility criteria as detailed below (Candidates are also required to preserve a copy of application form and e-receipt for any future requirements):
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet or school leaving certificate or birth certificate. The certificate or documentary evidence issued by the competent authority for age relaxation under any other clause.
- All the documents such as experience Certificate from the past and current employers or Offer Letters, Relieving Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s). The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the candidates should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any. Any adverse remark from the previous employer(s) or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to apply and render the candidature for cancellation.
- District Magistrate/ Additional Dist. Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/Additional Dy. Commissioner/ Dy. Collector/ First Class Stipendiary Magistrate/Sub-Division Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner.
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
- If declared, MedicalCertificate issued by the Competent Authority in case of PWD candidates. Authorized Certifying Authority will be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central/ State Government having at least 3 members consisting of Chief Medical Officer, Sub-Divisional Medical Officer in the District and an Orthopedic Surgeon, Ophthalmology Surgeon, ENT Surgeon, as the case maybe.
- Photo identity such as PAN card/ Driving License/ passport/ voters ID card/UID card/ Bank passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative (on the official letter head) / Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID.
- Print out of the online call letter for the written test with a recent passport size colour photograph (without dark glasses) firmly pasted at the prescribed place duly signed across by the applicant.
- Inability to produce any of the above mentioned documents (both original and self attested copy) at the time of interview will render the candidates ineligible for the selection. The candidates, who do not produce the documents (both in original and attested copy) indicated above, would not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Bank would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by Bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, Bank reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates without any notice and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld. No representation in this regard shall be entertained.
- IDBI Bank Ltd., as a full service universal bank, provides a wide gamut of financial products and services encompassing deposits, loans, payment services and investment solutions. We are committed to understanding our customers’ needs and aim at consistently delivering relevant financial solutions and excellent customer service.
- Understanding today’s fast – paced and digital world, we offer an innovative range of digital services that complement our pan-India network of branches and ATMs. Customers can also reach out to us through our 24×7 customer care facilities. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible combination of safety, convenience and innovation in all of our financial products and services.
- The vision ‘to be the most preferred and trusted bank enhancing value for all stakeholders’ defines and shapes our day-to-day business, helping us to build long-lasting relationships.
- Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) was constituted under Industrial Development Bank of India Act, 1964 as a Development Financial Institution (DFI) and came into being as on July 01, 1964 vide GoI notification dated June 22, 1964. It was regarded as a Public Financial Institution in terms of the provisions of Section 4A of the Companies Act, 1956. It continued to serve as a DFI for 40 years till the year 2004 when it was transformed into a Bank.
- In response to the felt need and on commercial prudence, it was decided to transform IDBI into a Bank. For the purpose, Industrial Development Bank (Transfer of Undertaking and Repeal) Act, 2003 [Repeal Act] was passed repealing the Industrial Development Bank of India Act, 1964. In terms of the provisions of the Repeal Act, a new company under the name of Industrial Development Bank of India Limited (IDBI Ltd.) was incorporated as a Banking Company under the Companies Act, 1956 on September 27, 2004. Thereafter, the undertaking of IDBI was transferred to and vested in IDBI Ltd. with effect from October 01, 2004.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form