Last Date:17 July,2019
Advt. No.: 1085/Estt./2019/B2
NITK aka National Institute of Technology, Karnataka invites Application for the post of 137 Junior Assistant, Technician & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 17 July 2019. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.nitk.ac.in
Name of the post — Junior Assistant, Technician & Various
No of post — 137
Pay Scale — 5200 – 20200/-, 9300 – 34800/-
12th, Graduate, Diploma, ITI, B.E./B.Tech.
General Instruction:sarkari naukri
- The candidates are required to apply in the online portal with complete information. Applications not in the prescribed format will not be entertained. Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application.
- NITK strives to have a workforce which also reflects gender balance and hence women candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Furnishing of any false information and/or suppression/ concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/appointment.
- Number and nature of posts shown above may change and vary at the time of selection/recruitment. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts advertised and to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
- The age limit and qualifications/experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on the last date of submission of online application. As decided by the Board of Governors of the Institute in its 56th meeting dated 29.04.2019, an age relaxation up to 25 years (Twenty Five years) will be given for Ad-hoc/ Temporary/Contractual/ Outsource basis workers working in the Institute as one time measure. Candidates falling under these criteria must attach the valid experience certificate issued by the respective Agencies
with the hardcopy.
- Reservation/Concession available for SC/ST/ OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/PwD/EWS/Ex-Serviceman/ Meritorious Sports Person as per Central Govt. Rules. Candidates belonging to reserve categories should attach certificate obtained from Revenue Authorities not below the rank of Tahasildar or from a First Class magistrate of the place of domicile of the candidates clearly authenticating the category to which they belong. OBC reservation will be determined according to the Central list of OBC as available in the National Commission for Backward Classes website i.e.http://www.ncbc.nic.in. Applicant belonging to OBC category but coming in
creamy layer will not be entitled the benefit of reservation and should apply as general category candidates. Candidates belonging to EWS category should obtain the certificate in accordance with the guidelines for EWS reservation. EWS guidelines file is attached with this notification.
- Reservation/Concession available for Persons with Disability as per Govt. Of India norms. The persons with disability (PWD) shall be required to submit the medical certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authorities for the purpose of employment as per GOI norms along with their application. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of reservation. The PwD candidates will be reimbursed travel cost and for an attendant also, wherever applicable, as per
Govt. of India guidelines. However, local travel cost, if any, shall be borne by the candidates.
- Any application without copy (self -attested) of all relevant certificates/ testimonials is liable to be rejected.
- Under academic records, in case of CGPA, the applicants must attach the certificate which contains the equivalent percentage score, issued by the respective University/Institute.
- Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications and experience etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for test/ interview/selection. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement, and as per merit decided by scrutiny committee. The scrutiny committee shall shortlist the eligible and most desirable candidates to be called for the test and the interview from amongst the applicants, based on specialization and requirements of the Departments. In doing so it shall not be bound by the options exercised by the applicants.
- Candidates employed in Govt. service should send their applications through proper channel. In case, the original application routed through proper channel is likely to be delayed, a photocopy of the application should be sent in advance to reach before the prescribed last date. All such candidates are required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification for the post.
- Candidates are advised to come prepare for at least Three days stay to participate in the selection process. Candidates are instructed to bring all relevant certificates and testimonials at the time of Written Test, Skill Test and interview (original and one set self-attested copies).
- The appointment however will be subject to satisfying conditions like qualifying the Medical examinations prescribed, verification of character antecedents besides verification of SC/ST/ OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/PwD/EWS/Ex-Serviceman/ Meritorious Sports Person certificate etc., if applicable. Candidates should be prepared to join duty within the specified time limit.
- For any updates please visit the Institute website regularly. Interim inquiries relating to any matter will not be entertained. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding reason for not being called for the test and interview / outcome of interview.
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), formerly known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC), also known as NITK Surathkal, is a public engineering university at Surathkal, Mangalore. It was founded in 1960 as KREC while today, it is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. It has a suburban campus, in close proximity to the Arabian Sea. National Highway 66 runs through the campus and serves as the major mode of access.
- The foundation stone for Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC) was laid on 6 August 1960, at Surathkal. It was made possible through the efforts of U. Srinivas Mallya and V. S. Kudva and the area is now called Srinivasnagar in his honour. KREC began with three under-graduate courses in engineering: Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil, with affiliation to the University of Mysore. 1965 saw the beginning of under-graduate courses in Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering. In 1966, the college started its first postgraduate course in Marine Structures and Industrial Structures, followed by post-graduate courses in Industrial Electronics (1969), Heat Power (1971), Hydraulics and Water Resources (1971), Chemical Plant Design Engineering (1971) and Process Metallurgy (1972).
- More under-graduate engineering courses were added later: Electronics and Communication Engineering (1971), Mining Engineering (1984), Computer Engineering (1986) and information technology (2000). In 1980, KREC came under the affiliation of Mangalore University, and the five-year under-graduate courses were shortened to four-years. On 26 June 2002, it was elevated to the status of a National Institute of Technology and has been called NIT Karnataka (NITK) ever since. It is now a Deemed University. NITK celebrated its 50th Institute Foundation day on 6 August 2009. The year-long Golden Jubilee celebrations were inaugurated on 10 August 2009.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form