Last Date:20 July,2019
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR)
SVNIRTAR Cuttack is inviting applications from eligible male or female candidates for the recruitment to 5 contractual positions of Accountant, Junior Engineer and Various for a project.
Name of the post — Accountant, Junior Engineer and Various
No of post — 05
Pay Scale — Pay Matrix.Level-6,5,4
Matriculation/Degree/Diploma/Graduate in Commerce/Chartered or Cost Accountant. with 5 yrs experience.
General Conditions:bank jobs
- Swami Vivekanand National lnstitute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) is an Autonomous lnstitution under, Department of Empowerment for Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of lndia. lt is one of the premier lnstitute of its kind in the Country and the main objectives of the lnstitute are Human Resource Development to undertake, sponsor or co-ordinate training of personnel such as Doctors, Engineers, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Multipurpose Rehabilltation Therapists and such other personnel for the Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities. lnstitute conducts short term/long term courses in the field which are affiliated to Utkal University,Bhubaneswar. The lnstitute has been setup to serve the differently abled persons to undertake any action in the area of rehabilitation of the Persons with Disabilities and is facilitated with 100 bedded hospital to treat the needy, poor and differently abled (Divyangjan) section of the society.
- Candidates must have to deposit Application Fees @ Rs.500i- by General/OBC Category and @ Rs.250l by SC/ST Categories in shape of Demand Draft drawn only on SBI or lndian Bank along with prescribed application form (Fees- Non-refundable). Demand Draft should be made in favor of “Director SVNIRTAR” payable at CUTTACK. Selected candidates will be initially posted at SVNIRTAR, Olatpur, Cuttack, Odisha. However, they are liable to be transferred to anywhere in lndia. The date for determining age limit will be the last date for
receipt of the application. The post carries other allowances at par with Government of lndia Rules. Other benefits includ,ing LTC, Medical Reimbursement etc. will be admissible at par with Government of lndia Rules.”Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC & PwD will be as per Govt. of lndia rules. Age relaxation for departmental candidates/employees working in Central/Autonomous Bodies and Ex-Servicemen will be as per Govt. of lndia rules. Number of posts may vary based on actual requirement at the time of appointment. Candidates already in service (Govt. /Quasi Govt./PSU/Autonomous Bodies) must apply through proper channel.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest a right in a candidate for beiig called for interview. The lnstitute reserves the right to call for Written Test only those candidatel who in its opinion are found to be suitable for the post. Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate. SC/ST/PwD Candidates (not in Govt. Service) called for written tesUcomputer tesf will be paid to and fro single second class train/bus fare by shortest route on production of train/bus tickets as per rules. The lnstitute reserves the right to cancel all the advertisements or part thereof without assigning any reason.
- lnterested candidates may submit their applications as per prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from the website www.nirtar.nic.in along with a self attested passport size photograph, copies of certificates ind mark sheets in support of their age, educational qualifiiation, experience, caste along with application fee etc. Applications received in other format will be summarily rejected.
- Completed applications in the prescribed format along with relevant enclosures and Application iee shouid reach “THE DIRECTOR, SWAMI VIVEKANAND NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF REHABILITATION TRAINING AND RESEARCH, Olatpur, Post: Bairoi, Dist.: Cuttack,Odisha, plN: 754010 within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The applications must be super scribed on the top of the envelope for the post applied for.
- ln case where no Desirable Qualification or Experience is required as per respective RRs,100% weightage will be given to Written Test and in case where either desirable qualification or experience is required as per RRS, 90% weightage will be given to Written Test.
- During Indo-Pak wars there were a large scale casualties in military personnel and civilians resulting increase of disabled. To rehabilitate the civilian physically disabled, Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO), Govt. of India Enterprise was established at Kanpur with the help of experienced army professionals (retired/in-service) worked at Artificial Limb Centre (ALC), Pune.
- It was felt necessary to train technical professionals for fabrication and fitment of artificial limbs as per the requirement of patients out of readymade components/accessories manufactured by ALIMCO. Hence, a unit for manpower development was created in the name of Directorate of Artificial Limbs Fitting Centre (DALFC) in March 1974 and started functioning at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi. Subsequently it was shifted to a rented building in Safdarjung Enclave under direct supervision of Dr. Balu Sankaran, the then Head of Orthopaedics Department, Safdarjung Hospital who was also the Ex-Officio Chairman of ALIMCO. Since its main objective was to impart training, its name was changed to Central Institute of Prosthetic and Orthotic Training (CIPOT). A small area of land near AIIMS, New Delhi was earmarked by the Govt. of India for its permanent establishment.
- During the visit of the then Hon’ble Prime Minister Mrs. Indira Gandhi to Orissa in 1975, Mrs. Nandini Satpathy the then Chief Minister of Orissa informed the PM that there was 16.5 acres of land with few buildings donated by late Shri Bijayram Mishra to Govt. of Orissa was available in the village, Olatpur of Cuttack District at 35 kms. from Cuttack/Bhubaneswar in a rural area which could be considered for the establishment of the Institute. On her return to New Delhi Mrs. Gandhi suggested to Dr. Sankaran who was her personal Surgeon to visit Olatpur and to find out the feasibility of starting the Institute in a rural area instead of establishing it in New Delhi where rehabilitation facilities were available.
click above to download
the employment notification