Last Date:16 July,2019
Advt No : Estt/NFR/2019/TL/02
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT)
Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
MANIT aka Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology invites Applications for the post of 27 Technician. Apply Online before 16 July 2019. MANIT Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.manit.ac.in
Name of the post — Technician
No of post — 27
Pay Scale — 5200 – 20200/-
10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma.
General Conditions:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Application will be accepted online only.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must ensure his/her eligibility for the post in respect of Age,Qualification Experience, Specialization, Trade, and other requisite criteria as prescribed and only then should apply. Institute will not be responsible in any way.
- The age limit and qualification/experience etc. for the post as on the last date of submission of online application form (16th July 2019) shall only be considered.
- Candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC category have to pay application fee of 1000.00 (Rupees one thousand only) online at the time of application which is non-refundable.
- Only SC, ST, and PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. However, fee exempted category candidates have to pay the online application portal charges to MPOnline Limited.
- Candidates willing to apply for more than one post/ advertisement, have to apply separately for each post.
- Fee once paid is non refundable/ non-adjustable.
- For any editing after submission of form the charges payable are to be paid separately to MPONLINE by the candidate themselves.
- The advertisement, Qualification and Experience details, General Instructions can be viewed/downloaded from Institute’s website http://www.manit.ac.in/content/nonteaching-recruitment-2019. Online application has to be made at https://www.mponline.gov.in/PORTAL/SERVICES/MPMANIT/FRMHOME.ASPX.
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government / Autonomous Body in Group C & D posts
on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to exservicemen for their re-employment are NOT ELIGIBLE for claiming benefits of reservation under ex-servicemen category.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for Applying online.
- Only date of birth indicated in SSC/Secondary School Leaving Certificate/Birth Certificate will be accepted. No subsequent request for
change shall be entertained.
- No maximum age limit is applicable to existing Institute regular employees.
- Maximum age is relaxable by 3 years in case of OBC candidates, 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates. Age is relaxable by 10 years in case of candidates with benchmark disabilities and relaxable by length of service rendered in armed forces plus three years in case of Ex-servicemen. Age relaxation up to age of 40 years is applicable to Central Government employees with continuous three years service.
- For any claim of Age Relaxation/ Reservation, the same is allowed only upon production/ submission of Certificate issued in prescribed Format under the relevant rules and notification and when signed only by permitted authority with Seal as per applicable latest Government of India orders in this regard. All such claims are also liable for independent verification by the Institute at any time.
- be printed, signed and sent to the Institute along with all self attested enclosures. Candidates are also encouraged to send soft copy of application after submitting the application form online to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with e-mail subject “Application for the Post of [name of the post]”. Applications without Online application submitted through any other mode shall be summarily
rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Applicants should upload self-attested photocopies of marks sheets/certificates in support of all the qualifications and relevant experience with application. All Mark sheet, Certificates, Degrees, NOC and other documents must be produced in original at the time of interview as well as at the time of joining for verification. In case, it is detected that the documents mentioned/ submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has undesirable or clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then shall not be allowed to appearing before the Selection Committee or to join. In case of detection of any such willful concealment, fraud, suppression, service will be liable to be terminated without any notice at any time during the service even after joining.
- The applicant would be admitted to the Test/ Interview on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form. They are therefore advised to ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions before applying. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any other eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicant would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Issuance of an admit card for the Test/ Interview call will not confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to fulfillment of all the
- The Institute is successfully meeting the objective of producing skilled Technocrats of the highest quality who are able to take up the challenges of the industries and Research organizations of the country. MANIT offers various undergraduate and post graduate courses and research programs. This section covers all the information related to academic rules and connectivity to MANIT Bhopal .Under the peaceful and friendly environment, MANIT producing technocrats who are resources to Nation and the world. Our bright students with excellent technical skills have always been contributed to the successes of various sections towards the technical group.
- The Institute is named after the renowned educationalist and scholar, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, former Union Education Minister, Government of India. The foundation stone of the Institute building laid by the Prime Minister late Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru on 23rd April 1961.The Institute Progressed into the higher level of an education center in the steady development of infrastructure as well as academics.
- In the beginning, five years degree program in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical was started. In 1963, five year program in Architecture (B. Arch) was started. In 1964, Institute is shifted to its own building in the present campus. During the year 1964 to 1965, two hostel 1 and 2 started functioning, and a post office also opened in the same year. In 1966, library and lecture hall G1 to G9 were constructed, and hostel 4 and 5 also started functioning. In the same year, industrial oriented M.Tech program in Thermal and Hydro Electrical started under the UNESCO assistance. In 1967 hostel 6 is completed and in 1968, two M.Tech courses in Engineering Material for Design and Hydro Electrical and Foundation Engineering were started. In 1969, two M.Tech part time program started to cater the industrial needs.
- In 1970 to 1971 additional M. Tech part time course was started. Student’s cooperative store started to cater the basic material supply to the students. In 1972, Bachelor degree program in Electronics and Communication engineering was started. In 1976, Dispensary building, III and IV type quarters were constructed. As an academic improvement program, a journal of MACT was started. In collaboration with BHEL, the PORL started to test the hydro machines, which in unique facilities available in the institute. In 1975 12 new Type VIII quarters were completed and Girl’s Hostel of the capacity of 48 was completed.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form