Last Date:30 Mar,2019
Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL)
Applications are invited by Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL Mysore) from suitable, result oriented professionals for 46 of Junior Resource Person and Various on contract basis.Interested candidates may submit hard copy of application within 15 days. The application must be sent in the enclosed format which much be followed by all attested copies of certificates in support of information furnished in the application.
Name of the post – Junior Resource Person and Various
No of post – 46
Pay Scale – Rs 42000,Rs 34280,Rs 43636
MA or MSC/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Linguistics/ Computational, Linguistics/NLP/Applied Linguistics with min 55% marks with M.Phil / Ph.D and min 5 yrs experience.
General Conditions:latest andhra govt jobs
- The personnel shall be engaged on contract basis with consolidated remuneration as indicated above. The number of positions is likely to change from time to time.Reservation for SC/ST/OBC is followed as per Govt. of India rules. The position is sanctioned only for schemes and the incumbent of this position would not have any claim for whatsoever for appointment in any permanent/ temporary or contractual position in the Institute after closure of the scheme.
- The initial contract will be for a period of one year and any extension beyond that will be based on the performance of the incumbent and decision of the competent authority. Interested candidates may submit their applications by hand / registered / speed post addressed to the Assistant Director (Admn.) i/c, Central Institute of Indian Languages, Manasgangothri, Mysore–570006, Karnataka.
- The application (in prescribed format) has to be sent along with self-attested copies of necessary certificates/documents/testimonials regarding age, educational qualifications, experience etc.
- Qualifications and other requirements may be relaxed in case of deserving candidates at the discretion of the Director, CIIL, Mysuru.
- Posts will be filled in accordance with the reservation policy of the Govt. of India.
- The institute reserves the right to not fill/cancel any of the posts if situation demands.
- Candidates may be considered for posts other than the ones they have applied based on their qualifications.
- For the positions of SRP-I, SRP-I, JRP-I and JRP-II in LDC-IL, there is one RP fixed for each of the language. Only one candidate would be selected per language mentioned as above for any of the posts. Applications would be considered for all the four posts and assigned to the right designation as deemed fit by the selection committee. Applicants do not need to fill up more than one applications if applying for the above four posts. However, if a candidate is also applying for Chief Resource Person, separate application must be submitted.
- Candidates will be called for interview after scrutinizing their application documents (CV, photo copies of certificates etc.) based on the merit and other prescribed criteria.
- Fill the form correctly and send the same to the given address on or before the last date. Self attested copies of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, identity proof, check list etc must be submitted with the application form.Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the post of _____ .
- Address to which the application should be sent :Assistant Director (Admn.) i/c, Central Institute of Indian Languages, Manasgangothri, Mysore–570006, Karnataka.
- The Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) is an Indian research and teaching institute based in Mysore, part of the Language Bureau of the Ministry of Human Resource Development. It was founded on 17 July 1969.
- he Central Institute of Indian Languages has seven centres:1-Centre for Classical Languages 2-Centre for Tribal, Minor, Endangered Languages and Languages Policy 3-Centre for Lexicography, Folklore, Literature and Translation Studies 4-Centre for Literacy Studies 5-Centre for Testing & Evaluation 6-Centre for Materials Production, Publications and Sales 7-Centre for Information in Indian Languages.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form