Last Date:07 April,2019
Advt No : IIE-38/2017-4385/OSSC
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
OSSC aka Odisha Staff Selection Commission invites application for the post of 878 Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant Vacancy 2019. OSSC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.ossc.gov.in
Name of the post – Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant
No of post – 878
Pay Scale – As Per Notification
12th Science or its equivalent.
General Information:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Online application form will be available from Dt.08.03.2019 to Dt. 07.04.2019 by 11.55 P.M.
- Candidates should not send the Detailed Application Form(DAF), copies of the certificates/documents or the originals to Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Candidates should upload the documents as listed in Clause -8(i to x) of the Advertisement while applying online. They have to produce the originals of the same and a set of self attested photocopy of the uploaded certificates/ documents during certificate verification.
- Candidate should exercise their option for both the posts in order of preference.
- The uploaded certificates/documents must be clearly visible and have the validity on the date of submission of Online Application.
- It should be noted that in case any discrepancy is noticed during certificate verification with reference to the original documents and the uploaded copy of the documents, the candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled on the ground of submission of false documents.
- Candidates should mention the Mark Secured (without extra optional) and full marks (without extra optional) correctly both in HSC Examination Level and +2 Examination Level in the qualification details tab. Any wrong entry to this effect will make liable for rejection of the candidature of the applicant for the post.
- The minimum educational qualification for the post is +2 Science or any equivalent Examination from a recognised Board or University.
- The prescribed age limit for the post is minimum 18(Eighteen) years and upper age limit is 32(Thirty two) years as on 01.01.2017 with usual age rela,xation in favour of SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/PwD/Ex-serviceman/In-service contractual employees (having completed one year of continuous service).
- The scanned signature, scanned photograph and the certificates/documents uploaded should be clearly identifiable and visible.
- Appointment to the post shall be guided by Odisha Group-C & Group-D posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 as amended up to date.No Call letter/Admission letter for the recruitment at any stage shall be sent to the candidates by post. The candidates are advised to access to Commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in regularly to know about the status of their applications and date of Examinations.
- Application other than online mode shall not be accepted by the Commission.
- The candidates applying for the post must go through the detailed advertisement and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post as laid down in this advertisement. Admission of a candidate for the Written Examination shall be provisional and would be on the basis of the information furnished by him/her in the on-line application form.
- If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished
by the candidate in his/her online application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature for the examination will be cancelled forthwith and he may be debarred either temporarily or permanently from appearing any further recruitment examination conducted by OSSC.
- Online Applications are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment of 878 AYUSH Assistants (435 Ayurvedic Assistants and 443 Homoeopaithic Assistants) in different Govt. Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic Dispensaries/Hospitals in the state under Directorate of AYUSH, Odisha on contractual basis as per the provision of Odisha Group-C & Group-D Posts (Contractual appointment) Rules,2013 notified vide Government in G.A Department Notification No.GAD-SC-Rules-0009-2013-32010/Gen. Dated 12.11.2013 and as amended vide Govt. in GA & PG Department Notification No. GAD-SC Rules-0037-2017¬19574/Gen. Dated 12.09.2017.
- It is the liability on part of the applicant to ensure that he/she is eligible to apply for the post in all respect as per the advertisement. Admission of the candidates for the written examination would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the online application form.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic devices are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall. The candidates are advised not to bring any such banned items to the examination centre. Any infringement of these instructions will entail debarment of the concerned candidate from the examination as per existing rules of the Commission.
- Blue/Black ball point pen only should be used for answering (ovalling) in OMR sheets, whiteners/erasers should not be used in the OMR sheet.
- The candidates are required to visit only the official website of the Commission at `www.ossc.gov.in’ for detailed information about the programme of the examination/document verification/notice regarding rejection of the application; other important notices etc. and also keep track of publication of various notices of this recruitment to be published in the leading local Daily Newspapers for information.
- The candidate should furnish correct mobile number and e-Mail Id for sending SMS by the Commission.
- The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C posts in the State cadre (as against District cadre) as may be scheduled in the OSSC Rules, 1993. There are some 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government to which recruitment is made through this Commission.
- The Commission’s office is located at Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054.
- The Commission is headed by the Chairman, and in addition it comprises of a Member. They are appointed by the Government, and are governed by Rules regulating their recruitment and conditions of service. The Commission is accountable to the General Administration Department of Government in administrative and financial matters. Secretary is the Head of Office; and assisting him are the Joint Secretary / Addl. Secretary, Under Secretary, Accounts Officer, and the Special Officer. Chairman is vested with the authority to dispose of matters pertaining to discharge of the Commission’s mandate, and its smooth functioning.
- By end of the year, 2012 the Commission has carried out 153 cases of recruitment, and selected and sponsored suitable candidates for appointment against 6317 number of posts in all.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form