Last Date:30 March,2019
Advt No : HCL/KCC/HR/Trade Appt/2018 – 19
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
HCL aka Hindustan Copper Limited invites application for the post of 112 Trade Apprentice Vacancy. HCL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.hindustancopper.com
Name of the post – Trade Apprentice
No of post – 112
Pay Scale – Not Specified
High School or equivalent and ITI in respective Trade.
General Information:tamilnadu govt employment
- Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar provides opportunity for young eligible candidates for training as apprentices in different trades as per Apprentices Act, 1961.
- Where technical & academic qualifications are essential, Selection of candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices shall be made on the basis of merit. 70 % weightage shall be given to marks scored in secondary/10th (Academic) & 30% weightage for relevant ITI (Technical). In the case where only Academic qualification is essential i.e. Secondary/10th standard, 100% weightage shall be given to percentage marks secured in secondary/10th. On the basis of the overall merit list shall be made in which candidates will be short listed on the aggregate marks obtained. Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to dependants of existing employee of HCL/KCC. If the candidates secure equal, marks while preparing merit, then the candidate of higher age shall be considered.
- The candidates who are shortlisted on the basis merit will have to meet the standards of physical fitness as prescribed for engagement as trade apprentices.
- Cut-off Date: Cut-off date in all respect shall be 30/03/ 2019
- No weightage will be given to candidates who have higher qualifications
- This is only an opportunity for getting trained for improving employability of the candidates and there is no scope for employment in HCL/KCC after completion of apprenticeship training.
- Stipend during apprenticeship period will be paid as admissible under the rules.
- Applications, in prescribed format (given below), complete in all respect along with copies of self attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates (where ever applicable i.e. if technical qualification is applicable), Caste Certificate, affidavit (original), if applicable, etc and 1 extra passport size photograph (apart from the one fixed in the prescribed form) should be sent by speed post/ registered post to the office of Chief Manager (HR), CHRD, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar. Last date of receipt of application at KCC is 30/03/2019. The envelop may be super scribed with “Application for Trade Apprentice for Trade “…….” This is for the purpose of to segregate Trade Apprentice Application from other envelopes for quick identification.
- Candidates should register themselves through website www.apprenticeship.gov.in and submit the registration ID proof with the application form of HCL, KCC and mention the same at serial number 06 of the Application Form without fail.
- Incomplete applications without self attested photographs affixed in the prescribed form, self attested copies of certificates, registration proof of registration on www.apprenticeship.gov.in and affidavit (as applicable) will not be considered.
- Applications received after the last date i.e.30.03.2019 will not be considered.
- At any stage of selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature/engagement of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
- The decision of The Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any amendment or update on this shall be communicated only through company website www.hindustancopper.com. Hence please keep on visiting the website from time to time for any update in future.
- Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), a public sector undertaking under the administrative control of the Ministry of Mines, was incorporated on 9th November 1967. It has the distinction of being the nation’s only vertically integrated copper producing company as it manufactures copper right from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined copper metal into downstream saleable products.
- The Company markets copper cathodes, copper wire bar, continuous cast copper rod and by-products, such as anode slime (containing gold, silver, etc.), copper sulphate and sulphuric acid. In normal practice, more than 90% of the sales revenue is generated from cathode and continuous cast copper rods. In concluded financial year 2016-17, as per provisional estimates, the Company has earned a net profit of Rs 61.94 crore against a sales turnover of Rs 1216.94 crore. HCL’s mines and plants are spread across five operating Units, one each in the States of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Gujarat as named below: Khetri Copper Complex (KCC) at Khetrinagar, Rajasthan ,Indian Copper Complex (ICC) at Ghatsila, Jharkhand ,Malanjkhand Copper Project (MCP) at Malanjkhand, Madhya Pradesh ,Taloja Copper Project (TCP) at Taloja, Maharashtra ,Gujarat Copper Project (GCP) at Jhagadia, Gujarat.
- November 1967 Incorporated to take over from National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd.
- March 1972 M/S Indian Copper Corporation Limited, Private Sector Company, located at Ghatsila, Jharkhand with Smelter and Refinery was Nationalized and made part of HCL.
- February 1975 Fully integrated Copper complex from mining to refining came on stream at Khetri ( capacity 31,000 tonnes of refined copper)
- November 1982 The largest hard rock open pit mine in the country came into stream at Malanjkhand in Madhya Pradesh of capacity 2 million tonnes ore.
- December 1989 Continuous Cast Wire Rod plant of South Wire Technology of capacity 60,000 MT was commissioned at Taloja in Maharashtra.
- June 2015 Secondary Copper Smelter and Refinery Unit at Jhagadia, Gujarat ( 50,000 TPA of Copper Cathodes Conforming to LME-A grade )
- To strive to be a leading metal mining company and maximize total shareholder return by sustainably finding, developing, and mining copper ore and such other geologically associated minerals.
- To achieve sustainable growth in business through optimum & efficient use of existing resources and assets.
- To achieve rapid expansion of mining capacity through expansion of existing mines, re-opening of closed mines and green field projects.
- Detailed exploration of existing mines and new mining leases to expand mining capacity.
- To enhance the value of the Company by focusing on performance improvement.
- To assimilate state-of-the art technology in exploration, mining and beneficiation of ores for competitive advantage.
- To strive for continuous improvement in productivity and energy to bring at par with the best internationally.
- To continue innovation through research & development.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form