Last Date: 20 April, 2017
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development
Sriperumbudur (Tamil Nadu)
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) invites application for the post of Library Attendant cum Typist on regular basis. Apply before 20 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
RGNIYD Job Details:
1.Post Name: Library Attendant cum Typist
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification: HSC or equivalent and Typing speed of 30 WPM in English.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:andhra pradesh government jobs
- The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession and fulfillment of the essential and desirable qualifications for the post does not entitle the candidate to be called for written test.
- Application must be neatly typewritten on A-4 Size paper in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I). The proforma can also be downloaded through the website www.rgniyd.gov.in.
- One recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the top right hand corner of the application and be signed by the self across.
- Envelope containing application should be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LIBRARY ATTENDANT CUM TYPIST”.
- The candidates shortlisted for written test will be informed by post. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Original certificates should be produced only at the time of written test.
- Candidates in service may send an advance copy of application. However, advance application shall be entertained only when application through proper channel (Forwarding Authority) is received. It shall be necessary to furnish “No Objection Certificate” from the parent department/present employer at the time of test.
- Applications received after expiry of the prescribed period and/or found to be incomplete in any manner or not submitted in prescribed proforma will not be entertained.
- The decision of the Institute in respect of selections shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any type from any source will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
- The application complete in all respects must be sent to “THE REGISTRAR, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Post Box No.6, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu—602105.” Latest by 20.04.2017.
How to Apply RGNIYD Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested copies of all the relevant document send to The Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Post Box No.6, Sriperumbudur — 602105 on or before 20.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 20.04.2017