Last Date:22 Mar,2019
Tiruchirappalli District Court
Tiruchirappalli District Court intends to recruit eligible Indian citizens as Office Assistant on 25 positions. Candidates must read all instructions carefully before applying for these posts.Candidates may send prscribed application form with all required documents on or before the last date of 22-03-2019 .
Name of the post – Office Assistant
No of post – 25
Pay Scale – Rs 15700 – 500000
General Instructions:bank jobs
- All applications should be submitted in the prescribed format (which should be downloaded from the website of this court noted below), only by post.
- The application sent in a postal cover sent by an applicant should contain only one application. More than one applications should not be sent in a postal envelope.
- The name of the post, for which the application is submitted, should be entered scrupulously in the appropriate place in the application and on top of the envelope containing the application.
- The passport size photograph of the candidates should be properly affixed on the application and the same should also be self attested by the applicant. If the photo of the applicant is not available at the time of scrutiny of applications, due to the fact of shifting the applications from one place to another place, the application will be rejected. Further, the administration will not be held responsible for loss of the photograph on the application. Hence, the candidates of the advised to ensure that the photos are properly affixed.
- All the copies of certificates with reference to the claim made by the applicant in the application should be submitted and the same is also to be duly self attested.However, the candidates should submit all the original certificates, testimonials and proof of identity at the time of Interview. The photograph should not be stapled and the photograph should be affixed in the appropriate place.
- All further communications/Memo/Intimation for Examination/interview should be made only through website districts.ecourts.gov.in/tiruchirappalli. No communication will be sent to the applicants individually, other than the communication made in the website (unless circumstances warranted so), and so the applicants are advised to observe further communication in the website.
- Only copies of certificates should be submitted along with the application and all the copies of certificates should duly be self attested by the applicant. Original certificates need not be sent along with the applications. If the copies of certificates, submitted along with the application, and the photograph affixed on the applications, are not self-attested, the application will be rejected, without any notice.
- All the columns in the application should be duly filled in and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- If any of the claim of the applicant as noted in the application is found to be falsethe candidature of the applicant will be cancelled without any notice.
- On claiming priority, the copy of certificate with regard to the priority should be enclosed with the application. Failure to adhere the same will lead to the rejection of the application.
- On claiming preference in Tamil Medium, the copy of such documents showing the individual having studied in Tamil Medium, should be enclosed with the application.
- The applicants should submit a copy of any one of the following Identity Cards in proof of their residence (presently residing and noted in the application) along with the applications in comparison with the photo identity. 1. Driving Licence. 2. The first page of Bank Passbook 3. Voter’s I.D. 4. Ration Card.
How To Apply:
- It is to be ensured that the photograph on the application is affixed properly and self attestation is made on the photograph.
- Name of the post for which the applicant applies, should be written correctly. If the name of the post is not filled up properly, the application will be rejected.
- Name of the applicant, both in Tamil and English, should be filled up in Sl.No.1, with reference to the Educational Certificates.
- Name of the Father/Mother/Guardian should be filled up properly with reference to the Educational Certificates and other Certificates available in the candidates. The women candidates are required to fill up the initial as per Educational Certificates. If the initial of women candidates have been changed by due publication, the copy of the Gazette should be submitted along with the application.
- The gender of the candidate should be noted down i.e, whether he belongs to Male/ Female/ Transgender.
- Academic Educational Qualification, that the candidate possessed, should be filled up properly by by showing as follows: 8th std., 10th std., 12th std., Graduate, Post Graduate as the case may be. The candidate should mention the Educational Qualification which he has attained lastly. However, the copies of Certificates of Educational Qualification of 8th std., 10th std., 12th std., Graduate, Post Graduate, as per the claim of the candidate are to be submitted. If the candidate possesses technical education qualification, he/she has to submit the copy of the certificates concerned.
- While filling up of the column concerning the Caste, the candidate has to fill up properly, whether he/she belongs to O.C, B.C., BC Muslims, MBC or DNC, SC or ST. After writing the caste, the Sub Caste is also to be noted in the next prescribed column.
- Nationality and the religion of the candidate should be filled up properly.
- Place of birth should be noted, by noting down the Taluk and the District, where the candidates is born.
- Marital status should be filled up in column No.11.
- Permanent address should be filled up correctly. A copy of identity proof, showing the residential address of the candidate, should be submitted.
- Tiruchirappalli (About this soundpronunciation (help·info)) (formerly Trichinopoly in English), also called Trichy, is a major tier II city in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and the administrative headquarters of Tiruchirappalli District. Trichy is the fourth largest city as well as the fourth largest urban agglomeration in the state. Located 322 kilometres (200 mi) south of Chennai and 374 kilometres (232 mi) north of Kanyakumari, Tiruchirappalli sits almost at the geographic centre of the state. The Cauvery Delta begins 16 kilometres (9.9 mi) west of the city where the Kaveri river splits into two, forming the island of Srirangam, which is now incorporated into the Tiruchirappalli City Municipal Corporation. Occupying 167.23 square kilometres (64.57 sq mi), the city was home to 916,857 people in 2011.
- Tiruchirappalli’s recorded history begins in the 3rd century BC, when it was under the rule of the Cholas. The city has also been ruled by the Pandyas, Pallavas, Mutharaiyars, Vijayanagar Empire, Nayak Dynasty, the Carnatic state and the British. The most prominent historical monuments in Tiruchirappalli include the Rockfort, the Ranganathaswamy temple at Srirangam and the Jambukeswarar temple at Thiruvanaikaval. The archaeologically important town of Uraiyur, capital of the Early Cholas, is now a suburb of Tiruchirappalli. The city played a critical role in the Carnatic Wars (1746–1763) between the British and the French East India companies.
- The city is an important educational centre in the state of Tamil Nadu and houses nationally recognised institutions such as Indian Institute of Management (IIMT), Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) and National Institute of Technology (NITT). Industrial units such as Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Golden Rock Railway Workshop, Ordnance Factory Tiruchirappalli (OFT) and Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP) have their factories in the city. The presence of a large number of energy equipment manufacturing units in and around the city has earned it the title of “Energy Equipment and Fabrication Capital of India”. Tiruchirappalli is internationally known for a brand of cheroot known as the Trichinopoly cigar, which was exported in large quantities to the United Kingdom during the 19th century.
click above to download
the employment notification