Last Date:29 Oct,2019
Centre for Management Development (CMD)
Eligible candidates interested in participating in walkin Interviews for filling up 42 posts of Block Coordinator and Various on contract basis in Centre for Management Development Kerala (CMD Kerala may appear in walkin Interviews to be held on 29-10-2019 (08:30 AM to 10:00 AM).Candidates may participate in walkin Interviews after making sure that they meet the required eligibility criteria. Bring filled application as per format and all related documents at the given venue. As it is a walkin Interview process, come prepared with as many relevant documents to gain an edge in the selection process.
Name of the post – Block Coordinator and Various
No of post – 42
Pay Scale – Rs.30,000/-,Rs.18,000/-Rs.20,000/-
Graduation/B.Tech in Computer Science or IT OR Graduation/Post-graduation in Computer Application with 3 yrs experience.
General Information:police recruitment
- A written test will be conducted for all the candidates. Candidates qualifying in the written test only will be admitted to further stages of the recruitment.
- The Degree/PG Degree/Diploma acquired through regular class room teaching alone will be acceptable. Those acquired through correspondence/contact classes etc., will be rejected. The degrees should be from a recognized University.
- The experience certificate issued by private firms/organizations/NGOs should be supported by the details of salary drawn through banks for the first and last months when the candidate was engaged by the organization.
- Candidates must bring a passport size photograph (taken within six months) and all documents, proving qualification and experience, in original.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for written test/interview.
- Persons with own two wheeler will be given weightage during interview (Documents to be produced at the time of interview).
- Candidates should be willing to travel extensively and also willing to work overtime, if needed. All vacancies at the District Project Management Unit are reserved for candidates within the District.
- For the block level vacancies, preference will be given to candidates residing within the respective Block Panchayat.
- Admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection processes are satisfied. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of the candidature.
- Candidates should have good written and oral communication skills in English, Malayalam and Local Languages in the project area.
- Centre for Management Development and the Kerala State Nutrition Mission reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for test/interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and experience. Candidate should clearly mention the marks scored in the qualifying examination while filling the information sheet. The conversion of grade/CGPA to percentage should be based on the procedure certified by the University from where they have obtained the degree. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. In the event of any information provided by the candidate being found false or incorrect at any stage, their candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated without any notice. The Kerala State Nutrition Mission reserves the right to fill or not fill the posts advertised.
- Selected Candidates will have to undergo periodic performance appraisal/evaluation by an external agency and the service of candidates who fail to meet the desired performance level shall be terminated at any stage during the contract period.
- Candidates are advised to note that only post qualification work experience of the candidates from reputed/established organizations until 01/07/2019 will be considered.
- A written test will be conducted for all the registered candidates. Candidates qualifying in the written test only will be admitted to the interview. Candidates must bring a passport size photograph (taken within six months), bio data, originals and copies of all certificates proving qualification and experience while attending the Walk-in Test/Interview.
- The Centre for Management Development is a leading self- supporting autonomous institution which provides Research, Consulting & Training support to the Development Agencies, Corporate Sector and the Government, both at the National as well as State Level.
- The centre was established in 1979, it is sponsored by the Govt. of Kerala as an independent, professional registered society.
- The Centre for Management Development was established in August 1979 as per the recommendations of the comittee on Management Development of Public Enterprises in Kerala, headed by Shri. K.T. Chandy. It is sponsored by the Government of Kerala as an autonomous, professional, registered body. Shri K.T. Chandy was the founder Chairman.
- The management development programme for the State can be achieved only through the initiative of the government and the collective efforts of government, the joint, private and public sector undertakings and universities. A co-ordinating agency to bring all these forces together will have to be autonomous body of some stature. This is the proposed Centre for Management Development.
- At present, courses in business management are offered in the School of Management, University of Cochin, Department of Commerce, University of Calicut, and by some private bodies. Such training imparted by these agencies play a useful academic role. The role of the proposed Management Development Centre will be oriented more towards planned practical training. Its bias will be more towards actual management problems in the State. It is necessary that universities are closely associated with the working of the Centre in the same way as professional bodies like the National Productivity Council and the Management Associations are also associated with the working of the Centre. Such close association is necessary, especially in view of the fact that there is a severe dearth of trained people in the field all over India.
- The various tasks that could be undertaken by the Centre are the following:-
Organising training programmes.
Assisting companies in the selection of personne.
Studying organisational and managerial problems of the companies.
Providing management consultancy services.
click above to download
the employment notification