Last Date:13 November,2019
Advt. No. : 17/MRB/2019
Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRBTN)
MRBTN Recruitment aka Medical Service Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 1234 Village Health Nurse (VHN) / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM). Apply Online before 13 November 2019. MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Name of the post – Village Health Nurse (VHN) / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)
No of post – 1234
Pay Scale – 19,500 – 62,000/- Level -8
SSLC with 18 months Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course and Having a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council.
General Instruction:latest karnataka govt jobs
- All the candidates wishing to apply shall abide by / agree to the following undertaking and declaration in the on-line application form. In addition, candidates who are called for certificate verification shall also submit the following undertaking and declaration.
- In the event of selection, the candidate shall be willing to serve in Government in any Medical Institution of the State.
- Successful candidate shall join duty within the stipulated time from the date of receipt of appointment orders as instructed by the appointing authorities and shall not claim extension of joining time citing that she is undergoing higher studies or for any other reason. She shall abide by the condition that her name will be removed from the approved list without assigning any reasons there for, if she fails to join duty within the stipulated time.
- She shall abide by the condition that if she is selected and appointed as Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, after joining duty, she shall not be permitted to undergo any course within the period of two years excluding the period of leave.
- If the candidate is under any contractual obligation, to serve under any State Government / Local Bodies / Private Institutions she must produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the Appointing Authority concerned.
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their colour photograph and scanned image of their signature. (Preferably stored in a CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience).
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. MRB will send intimation regarding certificate verification, other Memos etc. only through the registered e-mail ID.
- The candidates shall register their mobile number in the application to receive SMSs. All communications from the MRB will be through e-mail and SMS to the candidate’s registered primary mobile number/registered email ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. While filling up of on-line application they shall select the appropriate payment method.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line and remit fee much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid lastminute internet connectivity issues.
- MRB will not be responsible for delayed submission or remitting of payment.
- Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID or Mobile Number with any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, they should create a new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
- No modification in fee payment through on-line mode is permitted.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button,candidates are advised to verify each and every particular filled in their application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband’s name etc. should be recorded correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Any clarification regarding on-line registration may be obtained from the Help Desk Phone No. 91-7815936791 between 09.30 am to 05.30 pm from Monday to Friday and 09.30 am to 12.30 pm on Saturday.
- The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance and essentiality of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board started functioning with effect from 06.02.2012.
- There are more than 200 categories of posts under the various directorates of the Health and Family Welfare Department. All the direct recruitment posts (excluding the post of Drivers, posts under the TNPSC, and all posts under the Basic Services) are under the purview of the MRB. These posts are broadly under the following services viz.,
Tamil Nadu Medical Service
Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service
Tamil Nadu Public Health Service
Tamil Nadu public Health Subordinate Service
- Prior to the formation of MRB, the authority for the direct recruitment was vested with different officials of the various directorates. The Government has decided to recruit all the direct recruitment of medical staff in Health and Family Welfare department, under one roof so as to speedily fill up the vacant posts in various government medical institutions comprising of the Government Medical college Hospitals, the Government District / Taluk Head Quarters Hospitals / Non Taluk Hospitals / Dispensary / ESI Medical institutions / Primary Health Centres/ Health Sub Centres etc.
- The Medical Services Recruitment Board consists of a Chairman, a Member and a Member Secretary.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form