Last Date:01 Oct,2019
Tamilnadu Cements Corporation Limited (TNCCL)
TNCCL will fill up 40 posts of Technical Executive, CCR Operator and Various from eligible candidates and applications are invited from Interested Candidates so that it reaches by 01-10-2019 along with documents related to age, qualification and experience.
Name of the post — Technical Executive, CCR Operator and Various
No of post — 40
Pay Scale — Rs 61900-196700,Rs 36200 – 114800,Rs 35600 – 112800
Any Degree /B.E / B.Tech/ M. Sc.
General Information:faculty opening
- Indian Nationals alone are eligible to apply.
- The rule of reservation of appointment is applicable to the posts and the distribution of vacancy will be as per the 200 point roster in force.
- 30% of reservation for women candidates is applicable for the above mentioned posts. If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- In respect of maximum age stipulated, it will be relaxable in deserving cases.In special categories like differently able persons Government norms will be followed. Decision of the management in this regard is final and binding.
- Candidates selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness from the Medical Officer of rank as stipulated by Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions /debarment /disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated or finalized, participate in agitation or any political organisation, candidature in election for parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies, etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Tamil Nadu Cements Corporation Ltd., at the time of application, i.e. the details thereof, original of the judgement of Acquittals, order/or G.O. dropping further action in departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability
of such candidates for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage/time of certificate verification/interview.
- Applications containing wrong claims relating to basic qualification/eligibility/ age/category of reservation/Educational qualification will be liable for rejection.
- Applications not accompanied by Xerox copies of age, education and experience qualification shall be summarily rejected.
- A candidate applying for more than one post should apply for each post separately, he cannot submit an application for more than one post. Application submitted in violation of this instruction will be rejected.
- On the envelope in which the application is sent, the post for which it relates to should be super scribed.
- Words of Masculine gender in these instructions should wherever the context so requires be taken to include Feminine Gender.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should download the applications from our website.www.tancem.com career portal. Eligible candidates should send their filled in applications along with the copies of self-attested
documents/testimonials in a cover with superscription of “Application for the Post of……………” to the following address by Post/Courier.
The Senior Manager/Dy. Collector
Tamil Nadu Cements Corporation Limited,
LLA Buildings, 2nd Floor,No.735, Anna Salai, Chennai 600 002.
- Interview Call letter in original and one copy of the same.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/X std with DOB)
- Photo Identity Proof( with the photo of the candidate clearly visible) issued by the Competent Authority viz., Aadhar Card, Passport, Electors Photo Id Card, PAN Card etc.
- Mark-sheets & Certificate for SSLC/HSC/Graduation or qualifying degree examination etc.
- Permanent Community Certificate in electronic form/digitally signed Ecertificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by the Government of Tamil Nadu in the case of SC/SCA/ST/MBC&DC/BC/BC(OBCM) category candidates. Candidates serving in Government/Quasi Govt. offices/Public Sector Undertakings (including nationalised banks and financial institutions) are
required to produce a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of attending the interview, if called for.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
- Tamilnadu Cements Corporation Limited (TANCEM) , a wholly owned Government of Tamilnadu undertaking, started business from 1st April 1976 with an authorized share capital of Rs. 18 crores taking over cement plant at Alangulam and setting up another plant at Ariyalur in the year 1979.
- TANCEM, as its expansion and conversion activities, set up Asbestos Sheet unit at Alangulam during 1981. TANCEM also took over during 1989, a Stoneware pipe plant from TACEL with a view to provide employment to the retrenched employees.
- TANCEM has, thus become a multi plants, multi locations and multi products company with an annual turnover of around Rs. 250 crores and the authorised capital as of now is Rs. 37.43 Crores.
- The company has its main objective in production of cement and cement based products and primarily cater to the needs of Government departments. Limestone being the main raw material, the company acquired and reserved enough limestone bearing lands in and around Alangulam and Ariyalur which are sufficient to run the cement plants for decades to come. Hence, the role of TANCEM in the development of state is immense.
click above to download
the employment notification