(A Government of India Enterprise)
P/1, Nayapalli, NALCO Bhawan
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navaratna Company is the largest integrated Alumina — Aluminium complex of Asia with state of the art technology having its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company takes pride for its unflinching commitment to corporate governance by giving an opportunity to the young budding professional an exposure to industry by way of industrial trainee. NALCO is looking for engaging four industrial trainees in HR for a period of one year with a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.10,200/-(Rupees Ten thousand two hundred only).
Vacancy: 04 (Four)
Qualification: Full time Degree inÂ Â Â any discipline & degree or recognized PG Diploma in Personnel Management/ Labour Welfare/ Industrial Relations/ Management/ Behavioural Science/ Trg. & Development/ HRD/ HRM(duration of not less than two years or full time regular course of one year) OR MBA with specialization in PM/IR/HRD/ HRM (duration of not less than two years) OR Degree in Engineering OR PG Diploma in Social Welfare (IISW, Cal). The total percentage of marks should be not less than 60% for Unreserved (UR)
& Other BackwardÂ Â Â Class(OBC) and 50% for SC/ST/PWD category. The qualification must be from recognised Govt. Universities/Institutions, UGC recognised Universities and Institutes/UGC recognised Indian deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses from autonomous institutes/concernedÂ Â Â statutory council(wherever applicable).
– Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
– The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions as mentioned in this advertisement. Mere submission of application at the time of walk-in-interview does not imply that the Management has satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her engagement as industrial trainee will automatically stand cancelled, as the candidature/engagement would be deemed to be void ab initio.
– The requirement is purely temporary basis for a period of one year. This contractual engagement as industrial trainee will not confer any lien and/or right, whatsoever, for regularization of their services in the Company.
– NALCO reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ to fill or not to fill any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever/ to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the contractual engagement process and also t to increase/decrease the post advertised, if need arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
– Candidate has to make his/her own necessary arrangement for attending the walk in interview on 16.11.2015
– Canvassing by a candidate in any form shall disqualify his/her candidature.
– Any dispute with regard to the said engagement process will be settled within the jurisdiction of Bhubaneswar only.
How To Apply: The eligible candidates shall submit the duly filled in and signed application in the prescribed format at the time of walk-in-interview which will be held on 16.11.2015 at HRD Centre of Excellence, Nalco Nagar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751 023. The typed application must contain: (01) post applied for (02) name in capital letters (03) father’s / guardian’s name (04) address for communication with e. mail address and mobile no. (05) date of birth (06) academic qualification with name of the college/university, year of passing, percentage of marks and principal subjects/specialization (07) whether SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD.(attach copy of latest valid certificate) (08) signature, date & place. Attested copies in support of proof of date of birth, qualification, caste, etc. are to be submitted along with the application which is mandatory. The applicants have to bring the original certificates for verification at the time of walk-in- interview. The candidate may download the said prescribed application format from the career section of NALCO website www.nalcoindia.com .karnataka government jobs
“Walk- in —interview” to be held on 16.11.2015 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification