Last Date:28 May,2019
Advt No :2(238)/2016-Estt.
National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM)
NIPHM aka National Institute of Plant Health Management invites Application for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Walk-in-Interview 28 May 2019. NIPHM Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.niphm.gov.in
Name of the post – Senior Research Fellow
No of post – 01
Pay Scale – 25,000/- (Per Month)
Master’s degree in relevant subject with 4 yrs.of bachelor degree.
General Conditions:government doctor jobs
- The position of Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs is purely on contractual basis for a period of Six months/One year/ Project Period whichever is earlier.
- The continuance of Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs during the said period of six months / one year depends on the satisfactory performance and availability of the budget for the project in which they have been engaged. It can be terminated at any time by issue of one month notice by NIPHM. It can also be terminated at any time without giving one month’s notice if he/she is found guilty of gross negligence or involved in acts of grave misconduct. The services of the Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs shall stand terminated automatically on expiry of the contract period unless it is extended in writing.
- The candidates have to produce all the original certificates / documents at the time of Interview for verification. Failure to bring the same will render ineligible to attend PPT & Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
- Self-attested copies of all educational qualifications along with experience certificates are required to be submitted invariably.
- Age and educational qualifications may be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Institute.
- In respect of RAs/SRFs, an amount equivalent to one month pay will be deducted in four equal installments i.e. @1/4th pay per month from first four months remuneration as caution deposit.This amount will be refunded to the candidate only on successful completion of notice period obligations. The decision of the Competent Authority will be final in this regard.
- Candidates may submit a declaration stating that they are willing to be considered for a lower position in case their application for the applied position is found ineligible or if not been shortlisted for a further scrutiny.
- The Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs may also leave the assignment, on their own violation by giving one month notice period / deposit 30 days’ pay in lieu of notice period or any short fall thereof or as decided by the Competent Authority of NIPHM. The decision of the Competent Authority will be final in this regard.If any of the contractual staff leaves NIPHM abruptly or without serving notice period, the caution deposit amount available will be withheld/forfeited/confiscated. The decision of the Competent Authority will be final in this regard.
- If RAs/SRFs/JRFs undergo any training programme at NIPHM either free or on concessional basis, he/she shall serve the NIPHM for a minimum of two years, failing which he/she shall reimburse the cost of the training programme to the NIPHM at the time of getting relieved.However, no request will be considered for exemption of fees if anyone wants to leave the institute before completion of Bond Period. The certificate of participation will be on hold of the institute for two years after completion of the training.
- The Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs are required to adhere to the administrative, financial and disciplinary regulations of NIPHM where the incumbent is working. Regular attendance of them shall be ensured by the concerned Director of the division keeping an attendance register/biometric.
- The Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs shall be engaged in the Scheme/Project work on full time basis and will not be allowed to undertake any other work or to accept or hold another appointment with or without remuneration elsewhere.
- The Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs shall give a declaration to the effect that he/she is not drawing any other scholarship/fellowship or is employed elsewhere in the form prescribed.
- NIPHM will have full intellectual property rights/proprietary rights on research outputs of the Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs with reference to work done during the period of working in the NIPHM as per the provisions of “Guidelines for Intellectual Property Management and Technology Transfer / Commercialization” mutatis mutandis. However, in case the RAs/SRFs/JRFs has been associated with research work, his/her name will be acknowledged / included appropriately in the research paper(s). The Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs shall have no right in this regard.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the non-shortlisted or non-selected candidates.
- The above vacancies are indicative and may vary as per actual requirement.
- In case of any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with this advertisement/notification, Hyderabad City courts have jurisdiction to decide or adjudicate.
- NIPHM is a National level institute under the administrative control of the Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer’s welfare, Government of India established in the year 1966 as Central Plant Protection Institute (CPPTI) at Hyderabad. The Institute was rechristened subsequently as National Plant Protection Training Institute (NPPTI).It became an autonomous body in the year 2008 with the expanded scope of promoting environmentally sustainable Plant Health Management practices in diverse and changing agro-climatic conditions and Plant Biosecurity Management and Pesticide Management through capacity building programmes, besides providing inputs for policy formulation on Plant Health Management, Plant Biosecurity, Invasive Alien Species, market access, Pesticide Management etc. at state and national level.
- In order to bestow greater functional flexibility, and broader reach in delivery against the emerging challenges in the field of Plant Health Management, a very crucial area for enhancing our country’s agricultural production, the Department of Agriculture & Cooperation of the Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India had taken a decision for transforming this Institute into an autonomous body vide resolution F. No. 20-62/2007-PP I dated 13th October,2008.
- The Institute has been registered as an Autonomous Society under the Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India, in the Office of the Registrar of Societies, Rangareddy District, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh on 24th October, 2008 under the name, National Institute of Plant Health Management with Registration No. 1444 of 2008 under the Andhra Pradesh Societies Registration Act, 2001 (Act No.35 of 2001).
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form