Last Date:23 June,2019
Advt. No.: 85/2019
High Court of Madras
Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
High Court of Madras invites Application for the post of 30 Driver Vacancy 2019. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Name of the post – Driver
No of post – 30
Pay Scale – 19500 – 62000/-
10th with valid L.M.V Driving License.
General Information:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Applications submitted through https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in WILL ALONE BE accepted. Applications submitted through any other mode viz., by post, courier, RPAD, e-mail, etc., will not be entertained under any circumstances or for any reasons. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained, under any circumstances.
- Before filling the applications online, the applicants are advised to go through the ‘Notification’ and ‘Instructions to candidates’ available in the High Court Recruitment website thoroughly and carefully and they shall ensure themselves that they fulfil all the required qualifications and are not disqualified from appointment.
- If the candidate is found not eligible to apply, he will be disqualified from participating in the selection process of the High Court.
- The Persons belonging to the State of Tamil Nadu and Union Territory of Puducherry and belonging to one of the communities viz., Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiars) or Scheduled Tribe or Most Backward Classes & Denotified Communities or Backward Classes or Backward Classes (Muslims), as the case may be, will alone be treated as belonging to such respective communities. The Persons belonging to other states (i.e. except Tamil Nadu and Union Territory of Puducherry) will be treated only as “unreserved category” even though they may belong to one of the reserved Communities in their respective States or Union Territories. Therefore, they cannot seek either age relaxation or reservation or fee exemption, under any circumstances. They are required to fill up
their category as Unreserved Category (UR)’ in the application form and can compete only under “Unreserved Category (UR)”, by paying requisite fee.Applications of other State candidates, who have applied by citing their communal status in their respective States and have claimed fee exemption or age relaxation (if they have completed 30 years of age as on 1.7.2019) will be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- No special age concession is applicable for Differently Abled Candidates,Destitute Widow and Ex-Servicemen.
- The applicants who are unapproved Probationers /Temporary employees /Employees in the Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service should obtain “No Objection Certificate” from their Head of Office or Department as prescribed in Annexure-B, subsequent to this Notification and shall produce the same whenever called for. Failure to produce the Certificate will lead to rejection of application. “In-Service” candidates need not forward their applications through proper channel. They can submit their on-line applications directly, after duly informing their employer in writing. They shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer whenever called for. However, ‘No Objection Certificate’ is not necessary in case of the co-terminus employees working in the Madras High Court as on the date of publication of this Notification.
- Persons claiming Fee concession referred to above and other claims made in the application, have to produce evidence for such claims as and when called for, otherwise, their applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The application of the candidate who makes false claim/suppression of information for fee concession, or age relaxation or any other benefits will be rejected at any stage of selection.
- The selected candidates will be posted either at the principal seat at Madras or at Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court or Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy,Chennai or Regional Centre of Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy at Coimbatore or Madurai and are also liable to be transferred from one place to another at anytime, depending on the administrative needs and exigencies.
- The Written Examination will be held at Chennai and/or any other place as decided by the Madras High Court. Request for change of venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The Practical Test and the Oral Test will be held at Chennai and the dates of the same will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to appear for the Written Examination / Practical Test / Oral Test.
- Centralised Recruitment Cell constituted to take up the recruitment of Judicial Officers in the cadres of District Judge and Civil Judge; staff members of subordinate judiciary in Tamil Nadu and Union Territory of Puducherry and staff members for the Madras High Court Service.
- The High Court of Judicature at Madras, one of the three High Courts in India established at the Presidency Towns by Letters Patent granted by Her Majesty Queen Victoria, bearing date 26th June 1862, is the highest Court in the State of Tamil Nadu, exercising Original Jurisdiction over the City of Madras and Appellate Jurisdiction over the entire State as well as extra-ordinary Original Jurisdiction, Civil and Criminal, under the Letters Patent and Special Original Jurisdiction for the issue of writs under the Constitution of India.
- The Hon`ble The Chief Justice is the Head of the Judiciary with powers of administration of the High Court and of the Administration of Justice throughout the State. The Hon’ble Chief Justice is in charge of the general policy adopted in the Administration of Justice. The administration of Justice in the Civil and Criminal Courts in the districts constituted under the Civil Courts Act and the Code of Criminal Procedure respectively is carried on by the following categories of Judicial officers.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form