Last Date:27 Sep,2019
Department of Governance Reforms (DGR)
DGR Punjab is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 32 contractual posts of Technical Executive, Coordinator and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 27-09-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Technical Executive, Coordinator and Various
No of post – 32
Pay Scale – Rs 100000,70000,65000,25000,45000
B.E./B.Tech / MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM /Diploma /Master’s degree .
General Instruction:delhi sarkari naukri
- Punjab State e-Governance Society under the aegis of Department of Governance Reforms is executing a number of core infrastructure projects and other large scale transformational projects, pertaining to implementation of information technology and eGovernance. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling following positions purely on contract basis for a period of 2 years initially which may be extended on year to year basis, depending upon the performance of the appointee and the requirement of the society.
- The applications on the web portal (link available on www.dgrpunjab.gov.in) must be filled online as per the format available. The requisite fees of Rs. 500/- (Non-refundable) must be deposited through NEFT for each post applied in the YES Bank, SCO-538, Sector 70, Mohali, Pin code-160070, account of Punjab State e- Governance Society bearing A/c no. 010994600000998 (IFSC code YESB0000109) and the UTR no. and a scanned copy of the receipt must be uploaded to the online portal http://188.8.131.52 on or before 27.09.2019 by 5:00 pm to complete the application.
- Only eligible candidates will be called to participate in the selection process. Intimation in this regard will be given via emails and a notice in this regard will also be uploaded on website: www.dgrpunjab.gov.in. The applicants may, therefore, go through all the terms and conditions carefully before applying for the post.
- A candidate can apply for more than one technical position, if eligible. However, there will be separate evaluation for position and the qualifying candidate shall have to apply for & appear in all the tests/evaluations separately.
- Applications without the proof of deposit of fee and/or not reflecting in the PSeGS account are liable to be rejected summarily without any intimation. Incomplete/ineligible applications are also
liable for rejection without intimation.
- A physical copy of the Application form on prescribed format along with detailed resume and scanned self-attested copies of the testimonials and fee deposit shall be required to be submitted by eligible candidates on the day of the test.
- For candidates having CGPA instead of percentage in any of the qualifying examination, CGPA to percentage conversion formula should be provided while submitting the application form.
- For determining candidature, eligibility, and selection criteria, the decision of the PSeGS shall be binding and mere application does not entitle a candidate the right to participate in the selection
process. Only the candidates found to be eligible by the scrutiny committee shall be called to appear for the written test and only qualifying candidates shall be allowed to undergo further evaluation
process and final interview. Any candidate found to be lacking the basic qualifying criteria can be disqualified at any stage. No communication for rejection of candidature shall be issued. The decision
of the Member Secretary in this regard shall be binding and final.
- PSeGS reserves the right to defer, cancel or postpone the selection process at any time without assigning any reasons.
- The Department of Governance Reforms has been created to improve the internal governance by bringing/introducing reforms in the present system of governance and to achieve good governance through the use of Information Technology (IT) tools.
- To assist the department in the process of governance reforms, three key commissions namely Punjab Governance Reforms and Ethics Commission (PGREC), Punjab Transparency & Accountability in delivery of Public Service Commission and Punjab Right to Information Commission (PRTIC) have been brought under one umbrella, aiming towards inclusive growth and development in the state.
- The Department of Governance Reforms is the nodal agency of the State Goverment for e-Governance initiatives in different departments. Through its Implementing Agency- Punjab State e-Governance Society (PSEGS), the Department of Governance Reforms is executing various e-Governance projects under National e-Governance Programme (NeGP) and State e-Governance programme to improve service delivery to the general public.
- Governance pitfall, constraints and hurdles call for a holistic approach; the need for initiating measures to resolve the tensions between the Government and the Governed. The main concerns of governance Reforms are equity, Access, Accountability and The Civil Society Engagement. Equity, especially, implies creating conditions and environment for enabling equal access by all people to the Services and Programmes.
- To effect a paradigm shift in the colonial approach, the administration has to transform itself to engage citizens in delivery of services. Services are provided as a sacred duty with dignity not as a dole or an obligation to the citizens.
- Vide an order issued by Department of General Administration (General Coordination Branch) vide no. 1/1/2012-GC(5)/3742 dated 16-March-2012, Allocation of Business Rules (1st Amendment), 2012, the Department of Governance Reforms has been created with the following functions:
- All matters related to:
1. Administrative re-organization and streamlining of administration
2. Reports of Administrative Reforms Commission
3. Improvement in office procedure and systems
4. Indian Institute of Public Administration, and
5. Formulation of policies regarding maintenance and retention of records
- Administrative Reforms and e-Governance in all departments of the Government, reports of the Administrative Reforms Commission and Punjab Governance Reforms Commission, National e-Governance Programme.
- Administration of the Right to Information Act.
- Management of State Data Centre, State Wide Area Network, State Service Delivery Gateway and related matters
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form