Last Date:17 December,2019
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
CISF aka Central Industrial Security Force invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 300 Head Constable (GD) Sport Quota. Apply before 17 December 2019. CISF Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.cisf.gov.in
Name of the post – Head Constable (GD) Sport Quota
No of post – 300
Pay Scale – 25,500 – 81,100/- Level-4
12th pass from a recognised educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
Genearl Information:delhi sarkari naukri
- Applications are invited from the Male/Female citizens of India to fill up 300 vacancies of HEAD CONSTABLE (GENERAL DUTY) in Central Industrial Security Force against SPORTS QUOTA for the year 2019.
- Application for the discipline mentioned in column No.1 below will send their applications to the authority mentioned against each at Column No.2 along with requisite application fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 3 below and payable at the post office as mentioned against each at column No.4. SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from application fee.
- This notification along with requisite forms etc., is available at CISF Recruitment website https://cisfrectt.in
- Only those meritorious sportsmen/sportswomen who fulfilling the above eligibility criteria and have participated in the championships during the last edition of any Tournament / Competition/ Games (as applicable) held on or after 16.11.2017, will be eligible for applying the post. However, it has to be necessarily the last edition of tournament / competition/games. Those candidates willing to compete through the selection procedure as mentioned in Para-7 above, may forward their applications in the prescribed proforma as per ANNEXURE-“1” to the following DIsG/CISF, so as to reach latest by 17.12.2019 (05:00 P.M) andin case of residents of North East region by 24.12.2019 (05:00 P.M) along with attested photo copies of certificates.
- Application should be sent so as to reach the concerned application receiving DIsG of CISF as shown in the above mentioned para-8 by 17.12.2019 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East region by by 24.12.2019 (05:00 P.M) along with attested photo copies of certificates.
- Application received after due date/ incomplete/ unsigned/ without photograph or proper enclosure will be summarily rejected.
- Person serving in Government/Semi Government department should produce “No objection Certificate” from their present employer as per format given in Annexure-“3”.
- The certificate awarded on the specified format under the personal signature of the following authorities will only be accepted for considering the eligibility of meritorious sportsmen/sportswomen for recruitment.
- Content : Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
- Candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, bow legs, squint eyes, inability to close that left eye, inability to flex the fingers often, varicose vein and any other obvious deformities and should bear good mental health.
- Weight will be recorded at the time of physical measurement but the decision on fitness on account of weight will be taken at the time of medical examination.
- The Medical Examination shall be conducted as per Uniform Medical guidelines for medical examination issued by MHA vide UO.A-VI-I/2014-Rectt (SSB) dated 20.05.2015 and as amended from time to time.
- The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) (established in its present form: 15 June 1983) is a Central Armed Police Force in India.
- It was set up under an Act of the Parliament of India on 10 March 1969 with a strength of 2,800. CISF was subsequently made an armed force of the Republic of India by another Act of Parliament passed on 15 June 1983. Its current active strength is 148,371 personnel.In April 2017, the government raised the sanctioned strength from 145,000 to 180,000 personnel. Among its duties are guarding sensitive governmental buildings, the Delhi Metro, and providing airport security.
- It is directly under the Union Ministry of Home Affairs and not the Ministry of Defence, its headquarters are at New Delhi.
- The CISF provides security cover to 300 industrial units, government infrastructure projects and facilities and establishments located all over India. Industrial sectors like atomic power plants, space installations, mines, oil fields and refineries, major ports, heavy engineering, steel plants, barrages, fertiliser units, airports and hydroelectric/thermal power plants owned and controlled by Central Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs), and currency note presses producing Indian currency are protected by CISF. It thereby covers installations all over India straddling a variety of terrain and climatic conditions. CISF also provides consultancy services to private industries as well as other organisations within the Indian government. The consulting wing has amongst its clients some of the renowned business houses and organisations of India including TISCO, Jamshedpur; SEBI Hqrs. Mumbai; Vidhana Sabha, Bangalore; Orissa Mining Co., Bhubaneswar; Telangana Assembly, Hyderabad; Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corp.; HIL Kerala;IB Thermal plant, Odisha; IARI, Delhi; NBRI, Lucknow and Electronics City, Bangalore. The scope of CISF’s consulting practice includes security consulting and fire protection consulting.
- CISF is just a unique organisation in paramilitary forces for India, which works for seaways, airways and some of the major installations in India. In CISF there are some reserved battalions which works with the state police to protect law and orders. CISF plays a major role in Disaster Management, for Disaster Management course the personnel are trained from NISA, Hyderabad. Another unique thing which the CISF has is a Fire Wing which helps during fire accidents in Industries where CISF is on guard.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form