Last Date:30 November,2019
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd (UGVCL)
UGVCL Recruitment aka Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 09 Deputy Superintendent. Apply Online before 30 November 2019. UGVCL Job Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply UGVCL Vacancy & other rules are given below…Official website is www.ugvcl.com
Name of the post – Deputy Superintendent
No of post – 09
Pay Scale – 35700 – 82100/-
CA / CMA / M.Com / MBA (Finance).
General Information:government doctor jobs
- Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application only.
- The candidates shortlisted for written test on basis of their “online applications” shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificates at present. The photocopies of all the relevant certificates shall be submitted as and when required. Subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
- The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for Written Test as the case may be for selection.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List / Waiting List at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on suitability of candidates. The management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application made, shall be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
- The candidates who have been given grades in their result (graduation/post-graduation) shall have to submit a certificate issued by their University/Institute specifying percentage equivalent
to the grades obtained by them along with decimals.
- The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of Written Test as the case may be, failing which, their candidature will be disqualified.
- If the selected candidate working in any company or organization, he/she shall have to produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming their duty, failing which,their appointment order shall stand cancelled.
- Minimum 85% of representation in selection will be of local resident of Gujarat State as per GR dtd.31.03.95. Candidate shall have to submit the Domicile Certificate of being resident of Gujarat
State if he/she claims appointment under 85% quota.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for the further selection process.
- The tentative syllabus for the written test is also attached herewith.
- The question paper for the exam may be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks. There may be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer may be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
- In case of Online/Written Test examination the evaluation of the OMR Sheets of the written test shall be evaluated on computer, as per entries made in OMR Sheets by the Candidates. As the
evaluation done on the Computer by scanning thereby eliminating manual evaluation, rechecking or inspection of OMR Sheets, subsequent to written test, will not be entertained by UGVCL.
- As per GUVNL GSO-3 the minimum eligibility cut off marks for selection will be 50 and above marks for unreserved candidates and 45 and above for reserved candidates. However, the selection will be made purely on the basis of merit considering available vacancies and reservation rules.
- 5% marks (of secured marks in Exam) over and above actual marks secured shall be added in case of Widow Female Candidates. The widow female candidate, if remarried shall not be given advantage of grace of 5 % marks. Further, the widow candidate shall categorically state so and inform if she is remarried with necessary documentary proofs.
- While preparing selection list, if two or more candidates found with equal marks in Exam, they will be kept in merit according to their date of birth i.e. elder will be kept in priority to younger and if the date of birth is also found same, then they will be kept in priority according to alphabet seniority of name. The Selection List as and when required as per the vacancy position shall be drawn from result published. The result published shall be valid for the period of one year from the date of publication.
- In case of name or caste differ due to marriage or any other reason in educational certificates; then attach the copy of Gazette for transfer of name or caste, failing which, the candidature for the further process will be rejected.
- Caste (Reserved Category) Certificate of Gujarat State only will be considered.
- No travelling fare will be paid to any candidates for attending the Written Test as the case may be.
- The result of the test shall be published by UGVCL and shall be displayed on Company’s website. The Selection List as and when required as per the vacancy position shall be drawn from result published. The result published shall be valid for the period of one year from the date of publication.
- Candidates are requested to apply only, if they are fulfilling requisite criteria. Since, we are not seeking all the documents at the time of application submission. Candidate has to doubly ensure that he fulfills all the requisite criteria. All the documents of selected Candidates shall be verified at appropriate stage and if found not fulfilling any criteria, his/her candidature shall be cancelled immediately and his/her short listing in selection list shall not be a ground for claiming employment/ recruitment.
- Candidates are requested to visit on www.ugvcl.com\careers for regular updates regarding schedule of test and other relevant notifications.
- The selected candidates shall be posted in field offices under the jurisdiction of UGVCL. The candidate selected for the post, shall not be transferred from UGVCL to any other Subsidiary Company of GUVNL.
- In case of selection, the candidates have to fulfill the requisite physical fitness standards as per rules.
- Any application, even under the R.T.I. Act, seeking any information, will not be entertained till the completion of the entire recruitment process.
- Applicant is requested to complete all the tasks (i.e. “final submit and confirm application”) of online application process shall only be considered for further selection process. (TO BE DECIDED CONSIDERED BY UGVCL ON THE BASIS OF PROVISION IN ONLINE PORTAL).
- Candidates meeting the above criteria and interested may apply COMPULSORILY ONLINE.
- Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection.
- Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. is an electricity company that was incorporated on 15 September 2003 by Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB). The Company obtained the Certificate of the Commencement of Business on 15 October 2003. The company was one of several created as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the power sector in the state of Gujarat in India.
- The company is involved in electricity sub-transmission distribution and retail supply in the State of Gujarat or outside the State. Their mandate is to establish and use a power system network and to buy and sell electrical energy, and to collect information with an eye towards further system improvements.
- The Gujarat Electricity Industry (Re-Organization & Regulation) Act 2003 paved the way for comprehensive reform and restructuring of the State Electricity Board with an aim to restructure the Electricity Industry in a manner that will ensure the long term viability and sustainability of the power sector in the state. As a part of the reform process, the GEB was disaggregated into several autonomous entities.
- The Electricity Act 2003 introduced competition by way of open access in the transmission and distribution of electricity. The Act also provided for reorganization of the Electricity Boards through appropriate transfer schemes being formulated by the state governments. The Government of Gujarat reorganized the GEB functionally into a Generation Company, a Transmission Company and four Distribution Companies. Thereby Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited became functional on 1 April 2005.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form