Last Date:22 Nov,2019
NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS)
NABCONS is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 22 contractual posts of Associate Project Manager and Associate Project Consultant.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 22-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Associate Project Manager and Associate Project Consultant
No of post – 22
Pay Scale – Rs 50000 – 60000,Rs 37000
MBA (Finance) /M.Com/ CA/ ICWA, / Post-graduation full time degree or diploma in Rural Development/ Agriculture/Allied sector to Agriculture/Food Technology/ Engineering/Economics/Manage ment with min 55% marks and min 2 yrs experience.
General Information:upsc notifications
- NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS), a wholly owned subsidiary of NABARD is a leading consultancy organization in the field of agriculture and rural development (www.nabcons.com). NABCONS as the Central Technical Support Agency (CTSA) for 18 States under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) of Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), Government of India, invites ONLY ONLINE applications from Indian Citizens for the following post as Project Based Contract Staff.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Location for the Selection process will be indicated in the call letter. The candidates may kindly note that any cost incurred by them for
attending the interview will not be reimbursed by NABCONS.
- The applicant may submit the declaration in the Google form with respect to the educational qualification and experience. Self-attested copies of educational qualifications and experience certificates to be compulsorily submitted at the time of the interview. Original documents would be required for verification.
- Place of posting of the candidate appointed will initially be as indicated at page number 1 of this advertisement. They may however be liable to be posted anywhere in India as per project requirement.
- NABCONS will not provide accommodation for the selected/appointed candidates.
- List of selected and waitlisted candidates for the post will be uploaded in NABCONS website (www.nabcons.com) after the selection process is completed. The validity of the panel of selected and waitlisted candidates will be co-terminus with the project.
- No correspondence will be entertained from any ineligible and non-selected candidate in all matter regarding eligibility, the selection process, documents to be produced for the selection process,
assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards, number of vacancies, communication of result, etc. The company’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The final appointment will be based on the decision of selection committee constituted for the purpose. Company reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts or not to fill up any
of the posts.
- The appointment shall be subject to being found medically fit, for which purpose the candidate shall be required to undergo the protocol of medical tests upon reporting at place of posting. The
continuance in NABCONS’s service shall be subject to remaining medically fit to discharge duties and responsibilities. The decision of NABCONS regarding medical fitness shall be final and binding on the candidate.
- The selected candidates will have to sign a one year bond with the company – In case for any reason, the selected candidate leaves the services of the Company before the contract period of one year
from the date of commencement of duties (excluding the unauthorized leave) then the candidate shall forthwith pay a sum equivalent to one (01) month remuneration as mentioned in section (C)
above. This amount will be in addition to shortfall in notice period, if any. Acceptance request for relieving in such case will not be given till the realization of Bond amount.
- Merely satisfying the eligibly criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview. NABCONS reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview depending on number of responses, after preliminary screening / shortlisting with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience, etc as per eligibility criteria.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
- Under no circumstances applications by hand or any other mode will be entertained. The application submitted through online mode provided in this advertisement will only be accepted.
- The contractually engaged staff shall have no legal claim to regular absorption either during the period of contract or after the period of contract expires. Similarly, the Contract Appointee will have
no claims as to seniority.
- NABCONS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for the captioned post without assigning any reason at any stage.
- NABARD Consultancy Services (Nabcons) is a wholly owned subsidiary promoted by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) and is engaged in providing consultancy in all spheres of agriculture, rural development and allied areas. Nabcons leverages on the core competence of the NABARD in the areas of agricultural and rural development, especially multidisciplinary projects, banking, institutional development, infrastructure, training, etc., internalized for more than two decades.
The Company is registered under the Company’s Act, 1956, with an authorized capital of Rs 250 million (US $5.75 million) and paid up capital of Rs 50 million (US $1.15 million).
- In tune with NABARD’s mission to bring about rural prosperity, Nabcons has more than just commercial interest in the assignments it undertakes.
- The broad areas of specific competence in which the consultancy assignments are taken up by NABARD Consultancy Services are feasibility studies, project formulation, appraisal, financing arrangement, project management and monitoring, concurrent and impact evaluation, restructuring of agri business units, vision documentation, development administration and reforms, institution development and turnaround of rural financial institutions, performance rating of rural agencies, bank supervision, policy and action research studies, seminars on rural development themes, micro finance related training, exposure visits and capacity building, training of trainers and building up training institutions, non farm enterprise promotion.
- For more details on NABARD please visit www.nabard.org
click above to download
the employment notification