Last Date:05 December,2019
Advt. No. : 1/TIIC/2019
The Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC)
TIIC invites application for the posts of 39 Manager & Senior Officer Vacancy 2019 from B.E., /B.Tech, CA, MBA pass candidates interested in Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Senior Officer Vacancy opening. Follow this article for TIIC Senior Officer Qualification, eligibility criteria and how to apply Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Senior Officer Vacancy.
Name of the post – Manager & Senior Officer
No of post – 39
Pay Scale – 56100 – 177500/-
MBA, B.E./B.Tech, CA.
General Instruction:government doctor jobs
- Indian Nationals alone are eligible to apply.
- The rule of reservation of appointment is applicable to the posts and the distribution of vacancy will be as per the Government of Tamil Nadu 200 point roster, in force.
- The Online Examination will be held in Centres to be indicated in the Hall Ticket only. The Corporation reserves the right to allot centres/cities for the online examination, as per availability.
- Tamilnadu Native candidates alone will be considered for communal reservation. The community recorded in the certificate of Tamil Nadu native candidates should appear in the list of communities approved by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Reservation for women candidates, as per guidelines of Government of Tamil Nadu is being followed. If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Reservation for Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM or TM) is followed as per Government of Tamil Nadu guidelines. If no qualified and suitable candidates are available in PSTM in a communal category, those vacancies will be filled by candidates other than PSTM, belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Reservation for Differently Abled Persons (DAP) is followed as per Government of Tamil Nadu guidelines. Candidates will be considered as Differently Abled Persons only if their degree of Physical disability is 40 % and above.Candidates who apply under Differently Abled Person category should produce necessary certificate(s), issued by the competent authority, as per the Government guidelines.
- All the Candidates selected for appointment to the post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness from the Medical Officer of Rank as stipulated by Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated or finalized, participated in agitation or any Political Organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies, etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited at the time of application, i.e. the details thereof, original of the judgement of Acquittals, order / or G.O. dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such candidates for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification / interview.
- Applications containing wrong/false claims relating to basic qualification/ eligibility age / category of reservation / Educational qualification will be liable for rejection.
- Words of Masculine Gender in these instructions should wherever the context so requires be taken to include Feminine Gender.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notification. Candidates are therefore advised carefully to read this notification and follow all the instructions given.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this notification other than English, the English version available in our Corporation’s website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her Hall ticket, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Corporation in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- Candidates will have to appear for the online examination/ interview at their own expense and Corporation will not be responsible for anyinjury/loss of any nature.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared, medically fit and as per other requirements of the Corporation as mentioned in this notification and subject to service and conduct rules of the Corporation.
- The Corporation shall not be responsible if the information/ intimation do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of the Corporation and the candidates are advised to keep a close watch on our Official website for latest updates, till the recruitment process gets completed.
- Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Ltd. [TIIC] is a premier State Financial Corporation established in the year 1949. TIIC fosters industrial development in Tamilnadu by providing financial assistance to industries for purchase of land, machinery and construction of buildings. TIIC provides financial assistance at competitive interest rates for setting up of new industrial units and for expansion / modernisation / diversification of existing industries in Tamilnadu. It also offers loan for service sector projects such as hotels, hospitals and tourism related projects.
- While TIIC provides assistance to micro, small, medium and large enterprises, about 90% of the assistance goes to the micro, small and medium enterprises [MSME] sector. Of this, about 40% goes to first generation entrepreneurs. Thus, TIIC acts as a catalyst for industrial promotion within the State by creating a new generation of entrepreneurs.
- TIIC has so far assisted 1,21,349 units with a cumulative sanction of Rs.15,783.95 crores upto 31.03.2017.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form