Last Date:30 November,2019
Advt No : 49/2019
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL Recruitment aka Electronics Corporation of India Limited page for all latest Result, Admit card, Answer Key & All ECIL Career Notification Updates at single place. Electronics Corporation India Job Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply ECIL Vacancy & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.ecil.co.in
Name of the post – Technical Officer
No of post – 28
Pay Scale – 23000/- (Per Month)
A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
General Conditions:sarkari naukri
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfill eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- The Management reserves the right to relax the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates, limit the number of candidates to be called for written test / interview, as also to fill the posts.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
- Placement of selected candidates will be anywhere in India/ Sites.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, un-signed application or received after closing date for receipt of hard copy by post.
- Candidates are advised not to apply for more than one category.
- The written test will be conducted in a single day for all the posts.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal District, Telangana State.
- ECIL will not be responsible for any Net-work / Internet related issues.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ONLINE’ through website “http://careers.ecil.co.in” for getting connected to advertisement details and online application or alternatively apply through our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational 16.11.2019(1400 hrs.) to 30.11.2019(1600 hrs.).
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference without fail. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration.
- The candidate has to sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent colour passport size photograph (4 X 3 cms) at right top corner of online application form space provided for photograph. Also enclose the photo / attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste, PWD, if any invariably. The candidate can retain a copy of the registered on-line application form for future reference.
- The details of shortlisted candidates’ for written test/ interview will be hosted on Company website as and when decided.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted without enclosing necessary documents or for providing incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence.
- The candidates are advised to visit our website regularly for information pertaining to (1) date of written test, (2) downloading of hall ticket for written test etc.
- The selection will be based on written test / interview performance. ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process, if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- Candidates should note that, if at any stage of recruitment process, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false / fabricated information / documents will entail summarily rejection of his/ her candidature.
- Reservations &Age relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Govt. directives.
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on April 11, 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence Indian Ordnance Factories, (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
- ECIL is credited with producing the first indigenous digital computers, TDC 312 and TDC 316, solid state TV, control and instrumentation for nuclear power plants and first earth station antenna of India.
- ECIL won Environment Protection Award for the year 2012 in the category “R&D and Other Units Group”.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form