Last Date:23 November,2019
Advt No : 48/2019
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL aka Electronics Corporation of India Limited invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 10 Junior Artisan & Technical Officer. Walk-in-Interview 23 November 2019. ECIL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.ecil.co.in
Name of the post – Junior Artisan
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – 16770/- (Per Month)
ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics or Computers or Instrumentation or Radio & TV.
Genearl Information:latest karnataka govt jobs
- ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and resultoriented personnel for the following positions on contract basis, initially for a period of One Year (extendable depending upon project requirement) to work for the various project requirements of Customer Support Division.
- The walk-in-selection will be held on 23/11/2019 at ECIL Zonal Office, Mumbai as mentioned in the below table.
- A First class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science or Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of Web Technology, PHP, RDBMS, HTML, JQuery & CSS.
- A First class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Telecommunication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of Computer Hardware, Linux, Windows OS, Networking, Internet Services and basic knowledge in Electrical Systems.
- A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of wireless communication, faults diagnosis in electronics & telecommunication equipments, installation & configuration of repeaters, fixed base sets, mobile base sets, walkie-talkies etc.
- Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics or Computers or Instrumentation or Radio & TV with minimum one year post qualification experience in the field of Testing & Maintenance of Pneumatic / Electronics / Instrumentation Systems / Communication Gadgets / Computers.
- Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics or Computers or Instrumentation or Radio & TV with minimum one year post qualification experience in the field of Testing & Maintenance of Electronics / Instrumentation Systems / Communication Gadgets / Computers.
- Reservations & Age relaxations will be as per Govt. directives for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
- 1stclass is relaxed to 2 nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC. 10 more years relaxation for PWD Category.
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the selection process between 09:30 hrs. to 12:00 hrs. at the venue on 23/11/2019 with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size color photograph.
- The selection will be based on performance in written test/personal interview. ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / increase / modify the vacancies notified in recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test / practical test.
- Some unscrupulous elements may approach with the assurance of procuring contractual appointment in ECIL through illegal gratification. Candidate must not fall prey to such assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way; it is emphasized and reassured that the selection exercise will be done on the basis of merit only and in a transparent
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on April 11, 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence Indian Ordnance Factories, (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
- ECIL is credited with producing the first indigenous digital computers, TDC 312 and TDC 316, solid state TV, control and instrumentation for nuclear power plants and first earth station antenna of India.
- ECIL won Environment Protection Award for the year 2012 in the category “R&D and Other Units Group”.
- Nuclear sector: Control and instrumentation products for nuclear power plants; Integrated security systems for nuclear installations; Radiation monitoring instruments; Secured network of all Department of Atomic Energy (India) units via satellite.
- Defence Sector: Various types of fuses; V/UHF Radio communication equipment; Electronics warfare systems and derivatives; Thermal batteries and special components for missile projects; Precision servo components like gyros; Missile support control and command systems; Training simulators; Stabilised antenna and tracking for Light Combat Aircraft; Detection and pre-detonation of explosive devices; Jammers with direction finding abilities.
- Commercial Sector: Electronic voting machines; Voter-verified paper audit trail;Totaliser; Wireless local loop (WLL) systems; antenna products; electronic energy meters or electricity meter; X-ray baggage inspection system for airports; computer hardware, software and services; computer education services.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form