Last Date:12 November,2019
Advt. No. : 03/19
Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 29 Deputy Field Office (GD). Apply before 12 November 2019. Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.cabsec.gov.in
Name of the post – Deputy Field Office
No of post – 29
Pay Scale – 44,900/- Level-7
Bachelor‟s degree from a recognized University or Institution.
General Information:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the post of Deputy Field Officer (GD).
- This being a regional direct recruitment on language basis, it must be noted that candidates fulfilling the laid down eligibility conditions, who are domiciled in NE region, and know any of the requisite languages with proficiency to read, write and speak in the concerned language as per Para-1 of the advertisement, only are eligible to apply for the post of Deputy Field Officer (GD).
- The selection to the post is prescribed to be made on the basis of a Written Examination, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and an Interview with an in-built mechanism to verify the
claimed language proficiency.
- Candidates should be within the prescribed age-limit and should possess the prescribed educational qualification as on the closing date.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Written Examination/CPT/Interview. Where number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it will not be convenient / possible to hold Written Examination/CPT/Interview for all, the number of candidates may be restricted to a reasonable limit on the basis of holding a Preliminary Examination.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in prescribed format incorporated in the advertisement. Application submitted by the candidate which is not in the prescribed format is liable to
be rejected. Form should be filled in English Capital (Block) letters only. The format may be photocopied/typed on A-4 size paper. Candidates should use either Black ink or Blue ink for filling up the
- Candidates are advised to furnish correct information regarding their age, educational qualification, Caste/Category (i.e. SC/ST/OBC) and domicile status in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the certificate pertaining to age, educational qualifications, experience of working in any job/specialized field and Caste/Category etc are required to be attached with the application form.SC/ST/OBC certificate is required to be furnished as per the specimen annexed. Format of certificate for availing age relaxation by candidates belonging to ex-servicemen category is also annexed. Submission of SC/ST/OBC certificate in any other format will not be accepted.
- You are required to submit a self-attested copy of domicile certificate as proof of your residence/ local status, failing which your candidature will not be considered for direct recruitment to the post. Apart from the domicile certificate issued by State Government, Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card and Indian Passport will also be considered as domicile proof.
- Candidates should fill in only one application for the post of Deputy Field Officer (GD) even if they want to be considered for more than one language. In the event of knowledge of multiple languages, they should indicate the languages known out of the 15 languages required for this post, as per order of their preference. If a candidate applies for the post in more than one language, he/she would be considered for selection for the post against vacancy of only one language with deference to his/her preference of languages.
- Any cutting or overwriting in any part of the application form will render it liable to be rejected. Candidates are, therefore, advised to take special care while filling the application form.
- Do not leave any column blank. Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Use only international form of numerals while filling up the application form i.e. 1,2,3 etc.
- Persons, who are already in Government Service, should route/submit their applications through respective office / department and should enclose “No Objection Certificate” obtained from the authority competent to issue such NOC. Applications received directly are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates may note that the job of a Deputy Field Officer (GD) involves field postings at arduous locations with All India Transfer liability.
- Selection of candidates is confined to those who are domiciled in NE region. The venue/centre for written examination/CPT/interview shall be in prominent cities in the States of NE region depending upon the size of candidates from different pockets and feasibility of holding such tests / interview.
- The organisation will not be responsible for late / non receipt of call-letters for Written Examination/CPT/Interview due to postal delay.
- The employment carries with it a liability of transfer all over India.
- Success in the selection process confers no right of appointment unless Government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of
appointment to the service/post. The candidates applying for the selection process should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. Their admission at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the selection, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the selection process will be cancelled.
- Incomplete and unsigned applications not accompanied by self attested copies of educational qualification, caste certificate, work experience, if any & photograph or those received after the last date will not be entertained.
- The Cabinet Secretariat (IAST: Mantrimanḍala Sacivālaya) is responsible for the administration of the Government of India. It functions from the Secretariat Building, New Delhi, where most of the Cabinet of India sits. It comprises a set of two buildings on opposite sides of Rajpath which are home to some of the most important ministries of the Government of India, situated on Raisina Hill, New Delhi, India.
- The Cabinet Secretariat is responsible for the administration of the Government of India (Transaction of Business) Rules, 1961 and the Government of India (Allocation of Business) Rules 1961, facilitating a smooth transaction of business in Ministries/ Departments of the Government by ensuring adherence to these rules. The Secretariat assists in decision-making in Government by ensuring Inter-Ministerial coordination, ironing out differences amongst Ministries/ Departments and evolving consensus through the instrumentality of the standing/ad hoc Committees of Secretaries. Through this mechanism new policy initiatives are also promoted.
- The Secretariat Building was designed by the prominent British architect Herbert Baker. The building adopts elements from Rajputana styles of architecture. Examples include the use of Jali – decorated to protect from the scorching sun and monsoon rains of India. Another feature of the building is a dome-like structure known as the Chatri, a design unique to India, used in ancient times to give relief to travellers by providing shade from the hot Indian sun.
- Cabinet Secretariat has three wings: Civil, Military and Intelligence. Under the Cabinet Secretary, there are several secretaries heading various departments, e.g., Secretary (Coordination) (heads the Department of Cabinet Affairs) (also holds the post of Chairman of National Authority for Chemical Weapons Convention), Secretary (Security) (under whom comes the Special Protection Group) and Secretary (R) (heads Research and Analysis Wing; ex-officio Director General of Security, under whom are the Aviation Research Centre and the Special Frontier Force). The Directorate of Public Grievances is also under the Cabinet Secretariat.
click above to download
the employment notification