Last Date:26 Nov,2019
National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA)
National Institute of Ayurveda Jaipur (NIA Jaipur) for filling up 25 posts of Lecturer, Associate Professor and Variouson contract basis.Interested and eligible persons may send their applications in the “prescribed format” along with all relevant certificates so as to reach on or before the due date of 26-11-2019 .
Name of the post – Lecturer, Associate Professor and Various
No of post – 25
Pay Scale – Rs.78,800-2,09,200/- , Rs.56,100-1,77,500/- , Rs.44,900-1,42,400/- , Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
Post-Graduate / MD/MS / Second Class Master Degree / B.Com.
General Information:government jobs
- The candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- The Experience Certificate for the Posts of Associate Professor should clearly mention the Pay Scale, Grade Pay, etc.
- The Caste/EWS Certificate should be in the manner and Form prescribed by the Government of India.
- Self-Attested Photocopies of Proof of Date of Birth, Caste/EWS, Educational Qualification, Experience etc. must be enclosed with the Application failing which the Applicaton will be straightway rejected.
- The details of all Research Publications (indexed in index medicus, international/national journals,peer-reviewed etc.), for the Teaching Posts Posts should be clearly mentioned in a separate sheet of
paper with proof. Please also attach Copies of Certificates of Conferences/Seminars/Workshops/ CMEs/ ROTPs attended, Key Note/Lead Speeches deivered, Participation as Resource Person etc.
- 1 Passport Size Self-Attested Photo should be pasted at the Upper Right Hand Corner of the Application Form.
- 1 same Photo(wihtout Attestation) should be stappled in the Application Form for further use.
- The Address for Communication should be clearly and legibly written in CAPITAL LETTERS with PIN CODE, E-Mail, Mobile No. etc.
- The Upper Age Limit prescribed for the Posts shall be relaxed by 5 Years in the case of Applicants belonging to SC, ST and 3 Years for OBC and 10 Years for Physically Handicapped. However, the Upper
Age Limit prescribed is not applicable to regular employees of NIA for all the Posts except for the Posts of Assocaite Professor for which Relaxation of 5 Years is specifically provided for internal candidates of NIA in the Recrutiment Rules.
- The crucial date for determining the Age Limit for all Applicants will be the Closing Date of Applications which is 70th Day of Date of Publication of this Vacancy Notification in Employment News (Excluding the Day of Publication).
- The Pay Scales carry usual Allowances admissible as per Central Government Rules and applicable to the Institute.
- New Pension Scheme of Government of India is applicable in the Institute.
- Applicants already in Govt. Service must send their Applications Through Proper Channel. However an Advance Copy may be sent which must reach by the Closing Date.
- For Shortlisting Candidates for Interview and/or Selection, Objective-Type Screening Tests will be conducted for all the above Posts(except for the Posts of Associate Professor) depending upon the
number of Applications for the Posts. The Syllabus, Duration of the Test, Total Marks, Criteria for Award of Marks and any other information for the Screening Tests will be posted on the Website of the Institute.
- There is no Personal Interview for Selection to the Posts of Medical Laboratory Technologist, Physiotherapist, Accountant, and Librlary Assistant. Selection to these Posts will be based on the Merit of the Screening Test.
- There is no Personal Interview for Selection to the Posts of Junior Stenographer. Candidates will be shortlisted from the Merit of the Screening Test for Shorthand and Typing Test and the Final Merit for Selection to this Post will be drawn from the Combined Merit of Screening and Stenography and Typing Tests.
- The following Application Fee is to be paid for each Post by Demand Draft in favour of “Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur”: Associate Professor: Rs. 5000 for General & OBC and
Rs. 4000 for SC & ST; Lecturer, Resident Medical Officer, Clinical Registrar and Librarian: Rs. 3500 for General & OBC and Rs. 3000 for EWS, SC & ST; Medical Laboratory Technologist, Physiotherapist,
Accountant, Junior Stenographer(English) and Library Assistant: Rs. 2500 for General & OBC and Rs. 2000 for EWS, SC & ST Applicants. However, no Fee is payable by Physically Handicapped
- The Closing Date for Receipt of Applications for all Applicants, except for the Applicants mentioned in Point No. 20 below, is 60 Days from the Date of Publication of this Notification in Employment News (Excluding the Day of Publication).
- The Closing Date for Receipt of Applications for the Applicants belonging to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Spiti
District and Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands Lakshadweep is 70 Days from the Date of Publication in Employment News.(Excluding the Day of Publication).
- The Filled Application, affixed with 2 recent Passport Size Photographs, the Demand Draft of Fees, Self-attested copies of all the relevant Certificates/Documents etc. should reach the Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 by the Closing Date.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any delay in receipt of any Application. Applications received after the Last Date or Applications incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected without any intimation.
- Applications will not be accepted by E-Mail or Fax. No enquiry will be entertained over Phone,or E-Mail or Fax. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate.
- Director reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies, to withdraw the vacancy of any or all the Posts and to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof,
- Director reserves the right to make any criteria for selection, amendment, cancellation or changes pertaining to this Vacancy Notification in whole or part thereof without assigning any reason thereof,whatsoever.
- Any corrigendum, amendment, order etc. regarding this Vacancy Notification will be displayed only in the Website of the Institute and will not be published in Employment News or Newspapers.
- Applicants are advised to access the Website of the Institute frequently for any further information relating to this Vacancy Notification.
- The National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) is the apex institute for training and research in Ayurveda in India, established in 1976 at Jaipur, by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.The institute is one of the eight national institutes established across the nation, for training and research in “Indian Systems of Medicine and Homeopathy education”, by Department of AYUSH, Government of India, and the lone institute of Ayurveda under the AYUSH.
- NIA is an apex Institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of INDIA for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute for evolving high standards of teaching, training, research and patient care and also to invoke scientific outlook to the knowledge of Ayurvedic System of Medicine. The Institute, an Autonomous Body under Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, is registered under the Rajasthan Societies Registration Act, 1958.
- The erstwhile Government Ayurvedic College of Jaipur of the Govt. of Rajasthan was merged to form the Institute. All the teaching and non-teaching staff of the then Government Ayurvedic College of Jaipur and also the teaching staff of Government Ayurvedic College of Udaipur were screened for absorption in the Institute. Those staff recommended by the Screening Committee and approved by the Governing Body were finally absorbed in the Institute.
- The City of Jaipur was established 238 years back and by linking with it, the Institute has a glorious tradition of about 145 years when the Department of Ayurveda was started in 1865 in the Maharaja Sanskrit College, Jaipur which gained popularity as the “Jaipur School of Thought”. An independent Ayurvedic College was established in August 1946 by the Government of Rajasthan and this College was merged to form NIA in February 1976. This was one of the very few Ayurvedic Colleges in the country to introduce Post-Graduate Education in Ayurveda as early as in 1970.
- After its establishment in 1976, the Institute had grown tremendously in the field of Teaching, Training, Research, Patient Care etc. as a result of which it has now 14 Specialties for PG Course and 9 Specialties for Fellowship Program leading to Ph.D., apart from the Graduate Course and a Diploma Course in AYUSH Nursing & Pharmacy. In the coming years, more Branches will be introduced for Post-Graduate Education and also for Fellowship Programs.
click above to download
the employment notification