Last Date:09 November,2019
Power System Operation Corporation Ltd (POSOCO)
Advt. No : CC/12/2019
POSOCO aka Power System Operation Corporation Ltd invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 11 Manager & Company Secretary. Apply Online before 09 November 2019. POSOCO Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.posoco.in
Name of the post – Manager & Company Secretary
No of post – 11
Pay Scale – 80000 – 220000/-
Full Time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma of minimum two years duration in Business Management/Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ Social work with Personnel Management as a subject / MBA with specialization in HR from a recognized University/ reputed Institute. / Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
General Information:govt jobs
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POSOCO.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she / he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
- In case of qualification acquired from foreign Institute/ University, the same may be treated at par with qualification offered by Indian Institutes/ Universities provided the candidates are able to produce equivalency certificate for such qualification from Competent Authority.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. In case university/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the
maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Applications in which the essential qualification or eligibility w.r.t. specification cannot be fully ascertained will be liable for rejection.
- Hence candidates are advised to properly fill the application and provide necessary documents.
- Application Fee is non-refundable even if the candidature is rejected for any reason.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC – Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to POSOCO. (Only where vacancy is reserved for OBC –NCL).
- Vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement.
- All computations of Age, qualification, experience etc. shall be as on last date of submission of online application ie. 09.11.2019. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification. For the post of Asst. Officer Trainee (Company Secretary), date of acquiring Associate Membership of ICSI shall be treated as date of acquiring qualification.
- Teaching experience and Training period will not be counted as experience.
- Categories/Subcategories of PwD eligible for the posts are as per the categories/sub-categories identified suitable for the posts as per Govt. Notification.
- If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi/English, candidates are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language at the time of Interview, if called for.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement/ incomplete applications/ without signature/ without Photograph / application fee or without necessary document proofs as prescribed will be rejected.
- Mere submission of Application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process. Candidature shall be considered valid only after deposit of application fee by the last date and submission of copies of relevant documents in the online application.
- Candidates are not required to send any hard copy of application to any address (See How to apply section). However, in case POSOCO ask for any document for further verification of eligibility and the same is required to be sent by post/ mail, then POSOCO will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of the same in transit.
- All photocopies of documents uploaded along with the online application should be self-attested by the candidate.
- Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) is a wholly owned Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Power. It was earlier a wholly owned subsidiary of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL). It was formed in March 2009 to handle the power management functions of PGCIL. It is responsible to ensure the integrated operation of the Grid in a reliable, efficient, and secure manner. It consists of 5 Regional Load Despatch Centres and a National Load Despatch Centre (NLDC).
- The subsidiary was eventually made a separate company in January 2017, leaving the parent firm with only the task of setting up transmission links. The load despatch functions, earlier handled by PGCIL, have now come up to POSOCO.
- Central Government through Ministry of Power in exercise of the power conferred by sub-section (3) of Sect 26 and sub-section (2) of Section 27 of the Electricity Act, 2003, by notification dt. 27 September 2010 in the Gazette of India notified that the Power System Operation Corporation Ltd (POSOCO), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (a Government Company) shall operate National Load Despatch Centre and the five Regional Load Despatch Centers, with effect from 1 October 2010.
- The subsidiary was set up on the recommendations of a government committee headed by G.B. Pradhan, additional secretary in the Union ministry of power. To make load despatch centres financially self-reliant and autonomous, the committee recommended independent and sustainable revenue streams. The move to separate the two functions is in keeping with the provisions of the Electricity Act, 2003, which seeks to separate commercial interests from load management functions. The Pradhan committee report had recommended setting up a separate representative board structure overseeing the functions of the five regional load despatch centres (RLDCs) run by PGCIL—the northern, eastern, north-eastern, western and southern regions at that time. The subsidiary was eventually made a separate company effective from 3 January 2017.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form