Last Date:15 October,2019
Advt. No : HMT/MTP/HRM/CE-09/2019
Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT)
HMT aka Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 10 Junior Associate. Apply before 15 October 2019. HMT Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.hmtindia.com
Name of the post – Junior Associate
No of post – 10
Pay Scale – 13500/- (Per Month)
ITI in Turner/Machinist Trade with 60% marks.
General Conditions:government jobs
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Government Rules and Presidential Directives on Reservation.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) should enclose a copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority to that effect. Category should be carefully filled up in the application format as this will not be allowed to be changed at a later date.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce the recently obtained OBC certificate and self undertaking for OBC (non creamy layer) status (not older than 6 months as on the date of advt.) in the format prescribed by Govt. of India and issued by the competent authority. OBC candidates who do not belong to non-creamy layer should submit their application under general category only.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection / engagement shall be a disqualification.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire selection process and journey.
- The engagement is purely on fixed tenure basis. Contractual engagement of a person shall not be construed to be permanent employment and such appointee shall not be entitled to any preferential treatment equivalent to a permanent employee or entitled to regular employment in that or any other service in the Company.
- The candidate who is selected for contractual engagement shall undergo medical check up and produce a Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a qualified Registered Medical Practitioner before joining the Company. The selected candidate found medically unfit will not be engaged and the offer letter stands withdrawn inisuch case.
- The selected candidate should agree to take insurance cover for minimum of Rs. 50,000/-or more for any eventualities like accident and any other casualties during the tenure of contract.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written & skill test for which they will be informed through Regd.Post I Speed Post or E-Mail mentioned in prescribed application form.
- The candidates shall have to appear for written & skill test at their own cost and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the written & skill test.
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and HMT Machine Tools Limited will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage during the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The candidates may apply in confidence giving complete particulars in the prescribed format along with one passport size photograph pasted and self attested copies of all the degrees and certificates, by post/courier to Dy. General Manager (ISP & Addl. Charge-HR), HMT Machine Tools Limited, Pinjore-134101, Distt. Panchkula (Haryana) so as to reach on or before 15.10.2019.
- The competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancy, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc. and no correspondence will be entertained on this.
- Company will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or any communication like Written & skill test call / offer letter etc.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for Written& skill test.
- The legal jurisdiction will be Panchkula in case of any dispute
- Interested candidates are required to send their filled in application in the prescribed format along with required self attested copies of documents / testimonials etc, by post/courier to Dy.General Manager (ISP & Addl. Charge-HR), HMT Machine Tools Limited, Pinjore — 134101, Distt. Panchkula (Haryana) so as to reach us on or before 15.10.2019.
- Application with incomplete information and /or not accompanied with attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets/testimonials regarding age, qualifications, caste & experience are liable to be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- HMT Limited, formerly Hindustan Machine Tools Limited, is a state-owned holding company under the Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises in India.The company’s wholly owned subsidiaries include HMT Machine Tools Limited and HMT International Limited. HMT also holds a majority stake in Praga Tools Limited (51%).
- In its heyday, HMT Watches was the largest supplier of wrist watches in India. It was closed in 2016, largely due to mismanagement of the company, leading to heavy losses.In the same year, the Government of India also shut down HMT Chinar Watches Ltd., HMT Bearings, and HMT Tractors.
- HMT Machine Tools Limited still manufactures industrial machines and tools with a work force of around 2,500 in six manufacturing units situated at Bangalore (Mother unit), Kochi, Hyderabad (2 units), Pinjore and Ajmer. These mostly serve India’s defence, government and educational Institutions.
- Hindustan Machine Tools was incorporated in 1953 by the Government of India as a machine tool manufacturing company. Over the years, HMT diversified into watches, tractors, printing machinery, metal forming presses, die casting and plastic processing machinery, and CNC systems and bearings. HMT is headquartered at Bengaluru (Bangalore).
- Technology was absorbed in all product groups through collaborations with world-renowned manufacturers and further strengthened by continuous in-house R&D.
- Today, HMT consists of six subsidiaries under the ambit of a holding company, which also manages the tractor business directly.
- HMT Limited took over Praga Tools Limited as one of its subsidiaries 1988.Praga Tools Limited was established in May 1943 as Praga Tools Corporation Limited to manufacture machine tools with its headquarters at Secunderabad. It was renamed as Praga Tools Limited in 1963. It is mainly involved in manufacture of machine tools, including CNC machines.
click above to download
the employment notification