Last Date:18 Oct,2019
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
JIPMER will Conduct a Walk-In-Interview for recruitment to 25 positions of Senior Resident (Karaikal Campus) in concerned project purely on contract basis.Eligible and interested candidates may attend this Walk-In-Interview for these posts at the given Venue on the date and time of 18-10-2019 (08 AM).
Name of the post – Senior Resident (Karaikal Campus)
No of post – 25
Pay Scale – Rs 67700
MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline.
General Information:faculty opening
- If candidate is employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
- Applicants should not completed 03 years Senior Residency under Residency Scheme in any recognized institute including regular or Ad-hoc/Contract basis.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age experience/ educational qualification etc. will be the date of the candidates appear for interview.
- Candidates who does not fulfill any one of the conditions, will not be allowed to appear for the written test. They have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming to appear for the walk- in- interview.
- No travelling allowance will be paid by this Office for attending the Interview except for SC/ST candidates. SC/ST candidates will be paid travelling allowance as per rules. SC/ST candidates should produce their caste certificate issued by the Revenu Officials not below the rank of Tahsildar/Dy Tahsildar.
- All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed only on the JIPMER, Puducherry website which is www.jipmer.edu.in only.
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PwD candidates, who are selected on their own merit without any standard relaxation will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such candidates will be accommodated against the General/ Unreserved vacancies in the post as per their position in the overall merit or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PwD candidates.
- No individual intimation will be sent by JIPMER, Puducherry to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting Institute website www.jipmer.edu.in regularly.
- The vacancy position may be revised / changed, as per requirement hence candidates are advised to visit Institute website regularly.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The selected candidates will be posted to work only at JIPMERKaraikal, Karaikal – 609 602 and they will not have any rights to seek transfer to JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.
- A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible candidates followed by personal interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their written test marks. List of short listed candidates will be displayed in our notice board on the same day. In this regard, this Institute reserves the right to take the final decision.
- Selection process for the post of Senior Resident will include a written examination (80%) and review of academic, research credentials including publications academic awards, research paper, presentation in conferences and performance in personal interview (20%).
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) can trace its origins to the ‘Ecole de Medicine de Pondicherry’ established by the French Government in 1823. In 1956 foundation for new medical college was laid and in 1964, hospital was inaugurated. JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008. It is an institution established for teaching, research and patient care in the area of health. JIPMER spreads over 192 acres. The institution houses one administrative block, one academic centre, one nursing college, seven hospital blocks, seven accessory services buildings and four residential complexes. 12 broad types of medical, nursing and allied health science courses covering all disciplines in healthcare from basic to super speciality training are conducted.
- JIPMER is one among the very few institutions in the country which is providing teaching from undergraduate to superspeciality & sub-specialties, conducting path breaking research and providing specialty care of high order. The model of providing free specialty health care while maintaining quality and safety makes JIPMER a unique model in the country. JIPMER’s success in providing best treatment even to the least affordable in the society makes it a model of speciality care delivery of the future. JIPMER continues to rank among the top best five medical schools in the country. JIPMER is witnessing expansion in the form of new campuses like JIPMER Karaikkal, JIPMER outreach centre at Yanam apart from the soon to be commissioned screening OPD block and superspeciality extention block. Conceptual plans for Puducherry second campus for Institute of organ transplantation and Institute of advanced trauma and rehabilitation were initiated during this period.
click above to download
the employment notification